The drugs problem

84 and gym every morning, seven days per week.

Take Oscar's and my advice and do some!

Lol, I was only saying to the wife last night that I don't know of anyone over 80 who is still physically active, you must be an outlier, well done [emoji3]

I prefer some gardening, walking the dog and picking up litter from the road outside. Plenty of bending etc.

Last edited:
Just ordered some of this.
http://www.dietspotlight.com/pronabolin-review/

Currently take whey protein 2 to 3 times a day.
http://www.urbanmuscle.com.au/store/!/Platinum-Blend-2kg/p/49262109

Tried a few drugs in my early 20's went for a 5 year period of doing **** and eating crap.
Fitter now at 48 than I was in my 20's
Run 6 to 7 days a week and hit the boxing gym 3 times a week.
Still have a beer on the weekend

Guess what I'm saying exercise is the best drug out there.
And I love it.

According to the book I am still reading ( very slowly ), the 2 best substance out there to eat are :-
chlorella and spirulina. Both natural substances.
I will buy some tomorrow.

According to the book I am still reading ( very slowly ), the 2 best substance out there to eat are :-

I don't doubt the health benefits of Spirulina, but from experience, it's the most disgusting substance that's ever crossed my lips. It was redolent of stagnant pond sludge and I found it almost impossible to mix with water. If you really want to try it, consider buying a small quantity.:clover:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that tip. I just read about them. Interesting.

I don't doubt the health benefits of Spirulina, but from experience, it's the most disgusting substance that's ever crossed my lips. It was redolent of stagnant pond sludge and I found it almost impossible to mix with water. If you really want to try it, consider buy a small quantity.:clover:

Hmmm. Can you just take a big spoonful and gulp it down?

Lol, I was only saying to the wife last night that I don't know of anyone over 80 who is still physically active, you must be an outlier, well done [emoji3]

There are a few in our gym. One told me, yesterday, that he was 87. I think that it runs in the family, perhaps. My parents were, both, 82 and my dad was seen carrying his aluminium ladder two weeks before he went into hospital.

If anyone wants a tip from me, stay active, keep the weight down and the brainbox working.

A lot of luck in it, too, of course.

There are a few in our gym. One told me, yesterday, that he was 87. I think that it runs in the family, perhaps. My parents were, both, 82 and my dad was seen carrying his aluminium ladder two weeks before he went into hospital.

If anyone wants a tip from me, stay active, keep the weight down and the brainbox working.

It's not just that Spanish wine & sunshine then? :)

Eat lots of fresh spinach too. :D Healthiest food there is imo. That's why I like Subway so much.

Hey how do I know(or follow) a thread like this one that I posted on? I don't see any notifications on my main page. It could be me, probably is. But where do I look or what setting do I need to change to get a message when someone replies? I think I see the PM reply, but I'm new here and there have been several on this thread and I am not seeing them.

Eat lots of fresh spinach too. :D Healthiest food there is imo. That's why I like Subway so much.

Hey how do I know(or follow) a thread like this one that I posted on? I don't see any notifications on my main page. It could be me, probably is. But where do I look or what setting do I need to change to get a message when someone replies? I think I see the PM reply, but I'm new here and there have been several on this thread and I am not seeing them.

Press the settings button to see new messages on your thread.

I don't doubt the health benefits of Spirulina, but from experience, it's the most disgusting substance that's ever crossed my lips. It was redolent of stagnant pond sludge and I found it almost impossible to mix with water. If you really want to try it, consider buying a small quantity.:clover:

You can get it in the super greens products, should find them in the UK.
Can be mixed with water or milk.
Never noticed any smell, but find it very sweet.
Been stuck in my fridge for the last 12 months and only had it 2 or 3 times.

https://www.synergynatural.com/product-information/super-greens.html

Last edited:
This thread seems to have drifted from drugs to healthy foods, ill chip in with my bit... been following a paleo/primal lifestyle for a couple of years now, a good source of wide ranging info can be found for free at Marks daily apple http://www.marksdailyapple.com

A brilliant resource.

The app My Fitness Pal is very good.

Gives you the break down on foods.

You will be surprised how much sugar and salt is in some food.

Good education, you can add supplements as well.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Attachments

• fitpal.JPG
    fitpal.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 173
On the subject of healthy living, I like to set an alarm on my PC to go off every 20 minutes when I am trading. I the walk around the house a couple of times. It sounds stupid but it really helped me with screen fatigue and I generally feel a lot healthier for it!

On the subject of healthy living, I like to set an alarm on my PC to go off every 20 minutes when I am trading. I the walk around the house a couple of times. It sounds stupid but it really helped me with screen fatigue and I generally feel a lot healthier for it!

One's feet can go numb sitting for hours in front of a screen. Good move by you !

yes, I set the alarm, as well , but to call me to the computer.The dealer, probably has an alarm, too, that can be set for cerain price levels. Very useful for when the price is not going anywhere.

Watch the volume, though! I turn it full on when I am in other rooms, but if I am in the computer room , since I work in silence, it can frighten the life out of me, if I forget. It sounds like the Second Coming!

Last edited: