The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to split those posts up there, me iPad went wonky and wouldn't let me post 2 images on the one post.

Anyway total profit on that trade was £176

Great Thread DAX30DT

I particularly like your background story, very similar to mine. Also your take on your loses opting for a
scratch instead.

Also your take on the Eurostoxx, I use the Bund ( its generally the opposite to the DAX). Think the Eurostoxx is a better way to go.

Shall be taking notes going forward.

Great Thread DAX30DT

I particularly like your background story, very similar to mine. Also your take on your loses opting for a
scratch instead.

Also your take on the Eurostoxx, I use the Bund ( its generally the opposite to the DAX). Think the Eurostoxx is a better way to go.

Shall be taking notes going forward.

Cheers,

I don't think I can call it a diary though, I tend to have a rant and rave inbetween posting charts and trying to explain things.

That guy has a big wall to cross. There is no magic system. What works for one will not work for another sometimes. The best system is the one that fits your own personality. The hurdle is psyche of self, conquer that and he/she could one day end up winning.

As for me I get inspired seeing other people do well, or doing what I wish to do one day. I have failed many times trading but each time I have learned big lessons and each time I got better to the point now I am not a drastic loser when I trade. Its tough for some getting past the "cost of doing business" in the market but for those who persevere it is rewarding. Sometime soon I will also be able to claim being a part of that 5%. I don't need anyone to give me a system. I just need to get over my own personal shortcomings with patience and sticking to the plan. I wish more people would just tough it out. The road to learning while painful is fulfilling when you see significant progress.

Very much enjoying this thread. Have learned a lot. I am just a learner but I expect to blow an account or two doing so. Actually I should say, spend some money learning the craft!

This thread, the FTSE scalping thread and a subscription to Mark Austin's service are certainly all very helpful.

Can anyone suggest some good reading on fibonacci so I can understand how Dax gets his levels (a bit better - I know this isn't the only way I think!)

morning ------- bloody hell nick you are in such demand (post 490 ----- 12.38am has the third leg deflated (lol)

I took profit on that, basically just sold the cash open after I opened my chart this morning and saw a double top, was just a quick reaction to it.

Attachments

• photo-37.JPG
    photo-37.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 141
Very much enjoying this thread. Have learned a lot. I am just a learner but I expect to blow an account or two doing so. Actually I should say, spend some money learning the craft!

This thread, the FTSE scalping thread and a subscription to Mark Austin's service are certainly all very helpful.

Can anyone suggest some good reading on fibonacci so I can understand how Dax gets his levels (a bit better - I know this isn't the only way I think!)

You don't need to splash the cash on books, you can learn fibs and fib extensions and expansions on the net. Just google them.

Status
Not open for further replies.