Spreadbetting the FTSE100 - Made Simple (Not Mentally)

Excellent just took in 6.2 points and got out at the pivot point 5120. Looks like a double top for the day. Again good execution, good timing, good trade management, good exit.

Morning all! So it's the last day of the week. I managed to get a hold of a Demo account from Amp trading on the Ninja trader platform. Anyone use this? I'm going to use this demo account to test out a new swing strategy that I haven't yet got. I have a couple of strategies that are not fully thought out as yet and haven't decided of which markets either.

Anyone traded or trade futures EurUSD? What's the difference between the Currency pair and the futures version?

Just took my first trade of the day for a 7point profit. My execution was poor so I missed out on 9 points which would have meant a 16point profit, however trade management and exit was good.

Just took my first trade of the day for a 7point profit. My execution was poor so I missed out on 9 points which would have meant a 16point profit, however trade management and exit was good.

Would have, would have, would have! :D:D

Don't worry about it, I'm just pulling your leg.

I'm on the 3rd trade of the day. Down 13; down 1; Up 22 at present.

Good trading

Morning all! So it's the last day of the week. I managed to get a hold of a Demo account from Amp trading on the Ninja trader platform. Anyone use this? I'm going to use this demo account to test out a new swing strategy that I haven't yet got. I have a couple of strategies that are not fully thought out as yet and haven't decided of which markets either.

Anyone traded or trade futures EurUSD? What's the difference between the Currency pair and the futures version?

I don't trade it but I think you'll find the futures is traded on an exchange and the pair is traded through a variety of interbank mechanisms. If tge futures have good volume they might be better as there will be a single verified price rather than whatever price tge broker gives you on the pair.

Well I hesitated on execution and didn't take the second trade I was meant to. It was a short trade according to my strategy. Another Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, taken in 20 to 25 points.

It was a sell @ 5159 and 5point TSL

Last edited:
So is that it, seven days and the thread is dead? I thought it might have lasted 2 weeks.