The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am just curious what happens when DJIA takes out 15380, since it has formed 2 higher lows and a lower high.... will that then be a higher high formation...

I, Mr Powell, am long DJIA now @ 15373.0

Signature: Nick Powell

I, Mr Powell, declare I have removed half position at +5

I, Mr Powell, declare I have been stopped out on the last half of the position, and I declare to not setting the stop loss correctly, I occurred a loss of £5 on the second half.

I, Mr Powell declare I'm pissed off, becasue DJIA is pushing higher without me.

How do you get long long DJIA at 15373, while its now trading at 15405, and only make 5pts profit on half a position.

WHAT!

Am going to take a pop at this long at current market price 15393, prepared to risk some of this weeks profit on this, will cut early if 15387 gives way for a small controlled loss.

Its a bit wonky honky here - going the cut half at +5 and move my stop to -5, this gives the trade a little extra room to move rather than the stop being at entry, but also puts me into a risk free situation, 5 for 5 baby. (y)

A nice little £200 or so would be nice to round off the day if its going a begging.

Gave the stop the 6 points (point extra) since I got the extra point on the first half.

No luck on the DJIA tonight.

Attachments

• photo-41.JPG
    photo-41.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 213
  • photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 232
When did I say they were IG tickets... do me a favor, gonna go back and then quote that for me... the actual part where I said those were IG tickets. Or do you just want to put your hand up here and now and admit that I never said that, and it is your imagination?

When did I say I mostly trade with IG, I trade between the 2 firms to split my trading activity up....gonna do me another favor, gonna go back and quote that one for me as well.

I said I trade with City and IG... let me spell that out for you, cause I have posted that statement at least 8 times previously, at least 8 times!...

I...T..R..A..D..E.....W..I..T..H...C..I..T..Y....A..N..D....I..G

Anything else you want to take out of context or twist around bud?

Next time you post here with a comment such as above....post the actual quote of me saying the words you have made out!

That goes for everyone else... if your going to make an accusation about me, or say I said this or that, then post the actual quote of me saying it. Otherwise kindly **** off. To be polite!

I didn't say they were IG tickets, i was asking you who you traded with because they weren't IG tickets. You also said IG was your main account, hence the discrepancy. So if you would have answered without being arrogant, i wouldn't have had ask the question on here.

Unfortunately i can't find your reply because after my first question it has been "cleaned up" and everything deleted until you came back later.

One other point if you trade between the two as you state, then don't you ever put up the IG tickets to show how much you've made as you seem obliging to do on City. Maybe it isn't as much because you did state earlier £80 odd wasn't worth the effort. Oh it must be great to be as good as you.

That's my last post on the matter. I won't be conversing with you again.

I didn't say they were IG tickets, i was asking you who you traded with because they weren't IG tickets. You also said IG was your main account, hence the discrepancy. So if you would have answered without being arrogant, i wouldn't have had ask the question on here.

Unfortunately i can't find your reply because after my first question it has been "cleaned up" and everything deleted until you came back later.

One other point if you trade between the two as you state, then don't you ever put up the IG tickets to show how much you've made as you seem obliging to do on City. Maybe it isn't as much because you did state earlier £80 odd wasn't worth the effort. Oh it must be great to be as good as you.

Just do one you ****.

Pack up your **** and head for the door, your not welcome here.

TBH, i expected a bit more than that from you, perhaps i touched a nerve somewhere.(n)

Bud, there is nothing you can say that would touch a nerve with me.

Your a low life forum troll that has nothing better to do that talk smack.

So crawl back under your rock, or better still go and start a journal, anyway, I thought you weren't posting here, thought your last one was the last.

No one is interested in anything you have to say...now as my previous post says...**** off.

Go and make some educational posts, go and help some peeps instead of posting your **** on this thread with your pi*s. Share your strategies, show people how you trade.

Apologies if anyone is offended by my language on the last post. But its the only language suitable for scumbag trolls.

Bugger off you dumbass.

You don't know me as i don't know you, so dont make assumptions.

If i want to post here i will do, not that you have any control over it.

I asked you a perfectly reasonable question and you have taken it out of context completely and now have become bitter about it after throwing your teddy out and having a good cry, oh and getting the mods to remove your replies to me (now i wonder why that was).

I looked on to this site because someone else told me you were doing well and seemed to know what you were talking about, perhaps you do, but to me you're just an arrogant offensive buffoon, so i'll leave you to it.

You don't know me as i don't know you, so dont make assumptions.

If i want to post here i will do, not that you have any control over it.

I asked you a perfectly reasonable question and you have taken it out of context completely and now have become bitter about it after throwing your teddy out and having a good cry, oh and getting the mods to remove your replies to me (now i wonder why that was).

I looked on to this site because someone else told me you were doing well and seemed to know what you were talking about, perhaps you do, but to me you're just an arrogant offensive buffoon, so i'll leave you to it.

You don't deserve an answer, nor do you deserve my time.

You made numerous remarks today, as you were one of the trolls who were continuously posting nasty things that were cleaned up by the mod. So why the hell would I spend my time answering your questions or giving you the time of day.

You have been told that your not welcome here, and I have told you that I will not be answering any of your questions. So if you want to continue posting here, thats perfectly fine, but by doing so knowing that I'm not going to talk to you or help you, then you will be confirming that you are indeed a time waster and troll in my view.

Now, let me make it perfectly clear kasamavic, in my view, you are not welcome here. I will not talk to you, I will not answer your questions, I will just pass by any of your posts in future.

Your not going to get to make numerous remarks about me today, and then just think becasue they have been deleted that I will forget about them.

Ignored.

lurkerlurker, if you are reading this, can you send me another PM please as I don't know what I have done with the one you sent me today, it won't let me send you one.

Cheers

You don't deserve an answer, nor do you deserve my time.

You made numerous remarks today, as you were one of the trolls who were continuously posting nasty things that were cleaned up by the mod. So why the hell would I spend my time answering your questions or giving you the time of day.

You have been told that your not welcome here, and I have told you that I will not be answering any of your questions. So if you want to continue posting here, thats perfectly fine, but by doing so knowing that I'm not going to talk to you or help you, then you will be confirming that you are indeed a time waster and troll in my view.

Now, let me make it perfectly clear kasamavic, in my view, you are not welcome here. I will not talk to you, I will not answer your questions, I will just pass by any of your posts in future.

Your not going to get to make numerous remarks about me today, and then just think becasue they have been deleted that I will forget about them.

Ignored.

You're missing the point here oh wise one, it's your posts that have been deleted not mine and i did not say anything offensive about you. My posts are there to read, let's get that fact straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.