The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
REAL TRADERS.jpg

:LOL:The real traders!:LOL: Get into 'em, Daxy!!:(

After a chat with 2 respected members here and a 3rd one also sending advice who all no longer post here, but drop in from time to time, I have decided to take their good advice and withdraw my daily contribution from this forum.

This isn't a reflection on the mods here, I thank ffsear for his time and effort in trying to police this thread and attempts to keep it on track.

I firmly believe that I have provided many educational posts on the "way I trade", not only about entering trades, but also the trade management of trades as well as other topics such as trying to master one market first, and then attempting to branch out to others, also I believe I did my best with trying to offer my views on various PA set-ups on top of the various strategies I provided for others to have a look at and decide if it was for them or not.

After the advice that was given to me, I sat and thought about it for a while, I realised that I'm just not going to be happy continuing with the thread becasue of what happened, the damage has been done, and I don't think I can forget about it just like that. I found it hard to justify why I should continue and share the rest of my methods when I underwent the harassment and accusations when not one shred of proof was provided or presented.

Also, I found myself squabbling last night on here, and that was a result of my un-happiness in the situation, I would need to thick in the head to actually spend my time here in future providing further methods and trying to explain more about the current ones after whats happened, I don't want to go down the route of arguing and bickering as I don't want to lower myself to their standards.

I do believe that a large amount of the members here are actually decent people who do want to listen to other traders and hear what they have to say, at the end of the day, thats all I was doing, I was providing 'my journal/diary' on how I trade, not how someone else trades, or someone else methods, and I didn't go about trashing other peoples threads either, it was just my take on the DAX, my journey and how I trade it. If people found it interesting and where like minded, or even had been down a similar path, then I was keen to hear and maybe pick some useful info up from them.

All of my posts about my methods here are relevant and they work for me, so they are they for you to use, read, ignore, have ago, or whatever! Of course they may not work for you or suit your trading style, but they are offered to you to at least skim over and make that decision for yourself.

I said on a previous post that it would be my last contribution here, thought I attempted to continue after the mod did a good job of cleaning the thread. But as I have stated above, after some advice and thinking, I realise its not for me, the good vibe has gone, and I'm no longer happy continuing after whats went on, so this really is my last contribution.

Thanks you for all the PM's on Friday with support and suggestions, I received a lot of them, so If I have not responded to you, then I hope you understand that there was a fair amount, but most of the answers have been provided here anyway.

NOTE TO THE MODS: Thank you for your attempts to clean this thread and police it as best you can, it was appreciated. If possible, could you please lock this thread and keep this post as the last one. The reason why I ask this,is that if anyone finds it interesting in future..ie.. future members or current, they will not have to wade through many troll and negative annie posts that are likely to be made after my departure, also they will be able to see my reasons for not deciding to continue with my thread without having to search through many pages.

If this is possible, it would be appreciated.

Nick

sorry to read about your decision nick ------- all the best and thankyou for the time and effort ,its a great pity that some have ruined a great thread

To be fair, it is DAX30's thread.

I know it's his thread, but i don't see why i should be subjected to the abuse he has given me and also what he has accused me of.

I haven't said anything negative to him and asked a straightforward question about who's deal tickets, he was putting up because he uses IG charts , after all if your scalping as he is doing why use someone else charts for that trade because the SB companies do offer different prices, so IG chart price could be 2-3 point different to City's prices. CMC do it all the time. So that is the difference between profit/loss or breakeven.

One other valid point about his stops, we all know the DAX is like a bucking bronco and moves 10 -15 points in seconds. It seems strange to me he never suffered a loss or ever showed an IG ticket. Call me sceptical, but no one is that good.

My posts are there to read, i never said or suggested they were IG tickets, but he decided to have a go at me. Someone else asked (with a CI a/c) how to get the deal tickets like that again no answer was forthcoming. If that's helping people, it's a poor show.

The only way to resolve permanantly for all to see so they can make their own mind as to what i have or haven't said to him is for the Mod's to post all my posts up from when i first asked him about his charts to yesterday evening when he had his rant, because the posts will still be there for the Mod's to access and then if he has any decency he will apologise, but i doubt that, he's gone too far down the line to accept he was wrong.

PS.

If he want's his own thread for invitees only then he can quite easily set one up.

It looks as if it's been a great thread, Nick and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading some of it.
I'm looking forward to when I've got the time to read all YOUR :) posts.
Thank you for the time and work involved and all the best for the future.
Mods, I know Nick wants the thread closed but maybe you could leave up any following positive and appreciative posts - I know from very long personal experience there are very few members who put their heads above the parapet to say thank you as they are attacked for doing so - although very many send supportive emails or PMs.
LLP, Nick,
Richard

Simple question. How much did he make this week according to the trades he posted?

I know it's his thread, but i don't see why i should be subjected to the abuse he has given me and also what he has accused me of.

I haven't said anything negative to him and asked a straightforward question about who's deal tickets, he was putting up because he uses IG charts , after all if your scalping as he is doing why use someone else charts for that trade because the SB companies do offer different prices, so IG chart price could be 2-3 point different to City's prices. CMC do it all the time. So that is the difference between profit/loss or breakeven.

One other valid point about his stops, we all know the DAX is like a bucking bronco and moves 10 -15 points in seconds. It seems strange to me he never suffered a loss or ever showed an IG ticket. Call me sceptical, but no one is that good.

My posts are there to read, i never said or suggested they were IG tickets, but he decided to have a go at me. Someone else asked (with a CI a/c) how to get the deal tickets like that again no answer was forthcoming. If that's helping people, it's a poor show.

The only way to resolve permanantly for all to see so they can make their own mind as to what i have or haven't said to him is for the Mod's to post all my posts up from when i first asked him about his charts to yesterday evening when he had his rant, because the posts will still be there for the Mod's to access and then if he has any decency he will apologise, but i doubt that, he's gone too far down the line to accept he was wrong.

PS.

If he want's his own thread for invitees only then he can quite easily set one up.

Yes, I've read your last few posts and you may have reason on your side. They seem polite, enough. Unfortunately, OP has an ego and does not like to be criticised. It happens all the time. It takes two to make an argument and, I believe, that for the mods to scrub the posts that I did not read, they must have had a good reason.

Water under the bridge, mate. It's time to move on.

Good trading.

. It takes two to make an argument and, I believe, that for the mods to scrub the posts that I did not read, they must have had a good reason./QUOTE]

That's been my point though, my posts are there, his has been removed.

As you say, his ego has super inflated and he cant find the deflate button.

Still, i know i'm right and the Mod's can confirm that, so that's good enough for me.

Call me sceptical, but no one is that good.

I would say you are realistic K

No offence to anybody, but I haven't seen such a success rate on this forum from live callers. I was just wondering if such a trader finally arrived to T2W - hence my idea about live calls.

Hindsight trading is a different matter - most of them are 100% (some of the clever ones show odd losing trade not to put off the followers by exaggerating too much)

Anyway - wishing D30 good trading and success:clover:

Yes, I've read your last few posts and you may have reason on your side. They seem polite, enough. Unfortunately, OP has an ego and does not like to be criticised. It happens all the time. It takes two to make an argument and, I believe, that for the mods to scrub the posts that I did not read, they must have had a good reason.

Water under the bridge, mate. It's time to move on.

Good trading.

We all have egos, so that's hardly a crime. Have you considered how you might feel if you'd put a considerable amount of effort into outlining your trading methods, then been called a liar and also accused of various things that you hadn't actually said?

There are plenty of people who come on T2W and deserve all the flak they get for posting complete bollox, but I don't think DAX30 is/was one of them.

Vasco,

"then been called a liar and also accused of various things that you hadn't actually said?"

that's what he's said to me so what's the difference?

We all have egos, so that's hardly a crime. Have you considered how you might feel if you'd put a considerable amount of effort into outlining your trading methods, then been called a liar and also accused of various things that you hadn't actually said?

There are plenty of people who come on T2W and deserve all the flak they get for posting complete bollox, but I don't think DAX30 is/was one of them.

I support DAX. I have a terrible ego. It is the reason that I do not start threads, you can check me out. We are all human and that is why I have conceded to Kasamavic that he seems to be the bad guy, here, when he may well not, necessarily, be so.

Kasamavic has just pointed out that it was not his threads that were deleted. so what he said is still on record. Personally, I don't worry about statements. being more interested in the ideas that I get from trading methods. Common sense as to whether a trade is possible, or not, is what I am after. I am, already, a trader and, at my age, am unlikely to change my fundamental style- I suggest that most of us are like that, who have been trading for a few years. but a good idea that comes along that I can use, yes, I am interested.

I have a question if it's not too late (Mr Bril already asked it):

Where do SB companies get index prices at night?

I have a question if it's not too late (Mr Bril already asked it):

Where do SB companies get index prices at night?

I heard that Chicago's Globex had something to do with it but have not heard them mentioned in years.

When I stopped trading overnight I stopped worrying about that. :D

I heard that Chicago's Globex had something to do with it but have not heard them mentioned in years.

When I stopped trading overnight I stopped worrying about that. :D

Thanks Split

I was just checking DAX and there's Eurex offering options and futures on DAX from 7:00 to 21:00.

Maybe b shops invent them after 21:00?

Status
Not open for further replies.