The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaa Weeeee Beauty!!!!

Attachments

• photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    631.9 KB · Views: 155
Don't know why I bothered my **** to be honest, I went in at half stake size (£10pp), so my profit was pittance and hardly worth my time.

My total profit was £84.

Anyway, DAX broke above its 08:00/15 high, but the thing that caught my eye was that the STOXX did not lead or confirm by breaking its high, so I viewed this as a false signal by the DAX. I waited to see STOXX starting to move down on the tick chart, at that point I went short DAX as it always plays catch up.

STOXX eventually lead the way by smashing its 08:00/15 low, DAX was still inside its 08:00/15 range, so it was a given it would follow, and would have to put in a lower low as well.

I scaled half my position after a few points, just to cover my ass on that, as It was looking a little wonky, though DAX came through in the end.

Thats it...thats the reason why I took the trade....crap profit though, what does £84 buy you these days.

if you do not mind me asking ----- what made you bale so early on this trade ???

Dax30, who do you trade with if you're using IG charts. Surely you should be using the charts of your SB company because of discrepancies in the chart feeds?

'kin Trolls

This is what I saw when I opened my chart this morning at 8am, so it was an instant react or should I say scramble to open my account and short.

I don't know Dax from Adam but the sniping at his approach does reflect an attitude of sour grapes by some. The above approach is, in my opinion, a valid one reflected in numerous posts over at that other site Steve gave me a bowl licking about for mentioning on T2W some time ago. Divergence - used by an experienced trader - is a very effective tool for the selective and patient trader.

Dax is a patient soul. prepared to write up his trades. I simply cannot be bothered most of the time but applaud those that are.

Just like to thank the moderators for some extremely proactive moderation - especially these last couple of days on this thread. While being a pain in the ass isn't against site guidelines, it probably should be.

daxtrader
how do you produce the closing ticket ive never been able to do that??

All the best guys and girls.

Funny thing was, I was told by a few respected members here via PM at the start, that the trolls would try to waste the thread becasue they were losers and had nothing better to do.

I guess thats the case now.

I hope you have managed to learn some of my strategies, or at least picked up some useful information that you can take forward, I myself picked up some good information from Liquid validity which has lead to me getting a better charting package and data, so thanks for that LV.I also picked up some useful info from other members as well.

I hope you can take some of my info and suggestions forward in your own trading and use them for something good. I have tried to explain my strategies best I can and how I go about managing my trades, its something practice and trial and error will be better at developing.

I have decided that I'm no longer going to participate on this thread and forum any longer. The vicious accusations and posting from trolls is something that I choose not to waste my time on. The purpose of this thread was to share my experience and thoughts, as well as share methods of trading, in return I had good banter with some of the members and as said above, Liquid validity provided me with good information for charting and data.

I wish you all the best with your trading and hope one day that this place is finally rid of the trolls so that the people who truly are interested in trading and learning other peoples way of doing things, can do so, without harassment.

All the best with your trading peeps.

Nick

Well,
in the likelihood, Nick isn't going to reply to my question, does anyone recognise the tickets he's displaying. They certainly aren't IG tickets (SB) hence my reason for asking.

I don't want to knock him, but those tickets aren't from IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.