The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at possibly going long DJIA if it moves back above 15330.

If it moves below 15314 first, then that idea gets tossed.

The reason for the idea...

DJIA takes out 15314, then a lower low will be starting which cancels out the 'potential' higher lower that looks to be forming.

Need to see a proper commitment in buying here to confirm the higher low, a good challenge of the 15330/35 which is the high of the largest red candle and the mother candle that the current 6 bars are inside.

Attachments

• HHHL.png
    HHHL.png
    22 KB · Views: 149
If the FTSE can finish positive today then so can the Dow. I've been long from 319.

If the FTSE can finish positive today then so can the Dow. I've been long from 319.

Was going to buy that potential higher low around there as well 315/20ish, but I just want to see some commitment here with buyers, as the PA since 16:45 has been flat on the 15m.

16:45 to current time, 20ish point range.

Was going to buy that potential higher low around there as well 315/20ish, but I just want to see some commitment here with buyers, as the PA since 16:45 has been flat on the 15m.

16:45 to current time, 20ish point range.

Could really fly if it does break. All that pent-up buying energy!

Taking half of here and moving my stop to -8, this puts me into a breakeven situation and allows the trade some room to move.

Sorry to clarify... half off at +8, stop moved to -8, its a breakeven trade at worst, and allows the trade those extra 8 points to move. I'm not bothered if it stops as its costing me nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.