The Brimardon System

Understand your point. I am current subscriber as you know and I find there marketing a little strange but who am I to critise I have not invented a winning system. I think the problem is no system suits everybody. Brimardon is no exception. It has taken me 6 months to really get to grips with it. I have found very difficult because I was one of the few who use to mkae money on horses albeit for 10 years and not enough to live for the effort put in.

The reason I brought brimardon was I thought it mean that I could apply my horse knowledge to a system that had done the homework for me. WRONG. Brimardon has taught me how to lose and no worry about it. No to change my thought just because of 1 or 2 losing days. It has taught me that your profit is not dependent on the number of races you are involved in.

I know I still have a lot of horse knowledge to leave in the past but I know now how to make consistent money by following a proven system.

The more important thing I have learnt is not to get involved in a race. I know quite often put my bets down for the days and just do my accounts in the evening. Laying is a little different as I try to lay seconds before the off but once I laid then I don't often watch the race.

All I will say is that about 3 years ago I signed up for a year and parted with significant cash to these people.
The results where impressively poor, i.e., I lost over the year. need I say more?
There are outfits that take a fee and deliver, I am trying racingtowin (Raj Patel) on a weekly subscription. Results for the first 2 months are well over 100% profit on their 3m system. I am not a great believer in the gee gees and know nothing about the sport so follow their rules as I trade the markets, technically, mechanically and with discipline. So far I am impressed. Shame really as I enjoy trading much more but at the moment my gee gee account is showing much better returns.

Euro can I ask one question did you lose from just the phone advice over the year followed religously blind or did you lose because the system wasn't for you. The system is very different to other system I have used and unless you treat it that way you will lose. I know the first 6 weeks I had the system I was making so much money I thought I had found the holly grail. More fool me then I had a bad run. Analysed what I had done wrong i.e. tried to apply own racing knowledge to a system that has already done the work. I have no adjusted the way I work with the system and am finding things a lot more consistent. No perfect but profitbale. The biggest problem I found unless you trade with the system which I find takes a lot of time then there are periods when you have a losing run. This is outweighed by the winning runs but it is very difficult to equate to a full time earnings until you have a few years worth off data.

I will be checking out the system you mention though. I would recommend Brimardon to people with out any or much racing knowlege who are looking for a decent return over 12 months. From approx 10 minutes effort a day. If you do too much work you will lose. I often go several days without an investments. On the flip side I can have upwards of 20 investments on a particular day. Just depends on weather there is conistent ground and whether the prices are there for the top two rated horses.

I know one thing for sure if I decide not to renew my subscription I have learnt a lot in the past 8 months (or 13 when my subscription finished). I have been fortunate and have always been able to make a profit in the past so I am not the ideal Brimardon candidate but I am discplined enough to learn and take corrective action.

I would be very interested to know how you used the system.

OK,
the answer is simple, as I said I have no great interest of knowledge of horse racing therefore I followed the telephone advice to the book. No variations of changes.
Hope that helps
Dave

I think that I am with you (and others who have made the comment) that it is better to pay as you go. Therefore thr providor stands/falls on their ability or lack of it. The only service (for horses) I have used was just so (prostaking.com) by Lee Keys. This was honest and straight forward until he hit a long bad patch (Traders know the feeling well!) and packed it in. I believe that he is with The Winning Line now; if you read this Lee - best regards.

Any way Dave, good luck with racingtowin (will have a look). Matter of interest what region in Spain? (not Competa by any chance?).
Richard.

Thanks Dave for your answer. I will keep doing my homework then. September is decision day for me when I decide whether to renew or not. Atm I 60% renew 40% not. My biggest stumbling block is the 10 points profit a month it costs me. Great system just you need a lot of money to have the edge.

If I can into a lot of money then I will definitely renew in the future though.

Hi Richard, I am in the North, the province of La Coruna. No tourists and superb connections back to London.
FYI, I only use RTW's 3m method. I do not lay as it seems to me that one lay that wins (i.e., you loose) wipes out significant profit, admittedly RTW state that you should not lay where the odds (or cumulative odds) are more than 3.
I am sure that I am missing something with laying and perhaps someone could explain:
Laying is acting as though you are the bookie. There are very few, if any, loosing bookies.
Therefore it should, in theory, be long term profitable to lay all runners in all races, accept the pay out on the winners and keep the rest as profit. Fine in theory.
Problem is that on the exchanges some of the lay odds are scarry, 500, no way is that sensible to risk.
I am still researching the risks of laying all but if any other contributers have had success please post and lets get a discussion going.
IMHO the theory is sound but the realities somewhat cloudy.
Dave
:(

Interesting that you only use the 3m; this was the one that I settled on when I had a look last night. Perhaps there is a bit of a Trader mentality about that choice!
The problem with laying is the fact that we (non bookies) are tending to only lay one horse in a race. A Bookmaker would attempt to lay all runners proportionate to the odds ie "make a book" ; obviously building in a profit. Good explanation :http://www.probabilitytheory.info/topics/be_the_bookie.htm
However, by definition a Bookie will always take more money on the favourite (unbalanced book) which is why they love long priced winners (contrary to most popular belief). A better proposition, in my humble opinion, where the Exchanges are concerned are the Arbitrages that are often available. This is yet another topic so perhaps we could get a thread going. Incidentally, I am interested in testing some arbing strategies on a one to one basis (sharing thoughts, pointing out pit falls, testing data); I do similar with a Trader who has no interest in the horses; interested ?

Regards Richard.

Interesting article.
I looked at arbing a few years ago and gave up, to be honest I cannot remember why. I must dig out my files.
I agree we should start a new thread as this is the Brimardon thread.
FYI I was out of the RTW system for about 10 days (Easter skiing) and even so showed a 100% profit on 3m and a few lays (using their rules of max odds = 3). Must admit that is impressive! My trading account showed a small loss in March!

I'll start the thread, lets see the reaction. If you have info on arbs, please share it.
Regards
Dave

Dear all,
As both I and rgsharp (among others) have wandered from this treads subject I have created a more specific thread,
Income from betting exchanges,
See you there
Dave

I recently took up the NOT CHEAP Brimardon system and any scepticism has been blown out the window.
I was £4k down after paying subs for a year and 17 days later i am now £1,700 in front with 50 weeks of Brimardon recommendations to come.
I was put on to it by a friend who retired aged 59 with no pension arrangements.
Sufficient capital bought him a Winebago Mobile home and dogsbollox laptop and he tours Eastern Med and North Africa from November to end March then returns north to easier climes for the summer. HIS ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME is Brimardon!!! Gross profit of about £60k for tax year ended yesterday.
But then he aint a tax payer as he resides only 89 days pa in UK!!!!!!!!!!
Has PO BOXES in 3 European capitals and gets all financial transactions done on plastic and pulls required cash from "Holes-in-the-wall" all over the Continent.

His quote " NOTHING but NOTHING beats making a grand on the lap top from the "Van" looking over the Aegean Sea in late March with the Spring well Sprung, and then wandering down to local village pulling Euro200.00 out of some anonymous hole in the wall , knowing it was made by backing some mud spattered nag ridden by some mud spattered jockey at Sedgefield racing through the sleet...I even get the commentary down the computer as well--and then eating and drinking like a lord in the best restaurant in town---all of this thanks to Brimardon...

I know for a fact he backed all 6 Brimardon top-rated bets at Ludlow earlier this week in a multiple bet and as 5 of them went on to win he banked nearly £4,500 for a £180.00 outlay-

I do not back at his level but I can verify his statements and truly he now earns on average three times his best ever salary he got when working in Liverpool as a self employed HGV driver. (about £20k pa then)
Brimardon really is the nearst hing to Trading Utopia I have ever seen.

As long as you take the long view and start with I suggest a bank of 100 units and take their opinion and experience on the level to stake at you cannt go wrong

IT IS NOT A BETTING ON HORSES system -
it is a trading system which covers every but every situation and allowing for "events" whcih will periodically be negative I am now on a winner and you should be!!

Grizzly Bear

Very very good news Grizzly Bear are you prepared to give your name and address, either on here or by private message? If done privately I offer my undertaking not to divulge to any one else without your consent.
It is no accident that I post on here with my real name and location, (therefore, anybody can "look up" my address, on the voters roll) because I believe it makes others confident about any posts I make. (for convieniance my phone is ExD.
Regards Richard...

Is Brimardon genuine or not

I like so many of us receive the Brimardon flyers etc every month, sometimes every two weeks, I have contacted them by phone and email asking for a month or two's series of phone bets and or system bets, winners and losers, but they never come up with the goods.

Now I know that's no indicator and I remain open minded, but if I had something this good I would provide as much corroborating evidence as I could to encourage all enquirers to part with their money.

So, FINALLY, how do we get to the bottom of this one?

Club together as a small syndicate, after a beer in a convenient local, and buy our own subscription to one or both of their services?

We could attend a demo in London / Harrogate and agree action after?

What do you think cyberland?

Why the big letters, we are not blind.

Anyway, I agree to a beer to discuss. I do not want to have anything to do with Brimadon as I have tried and lost money with them, see my previous posts.

Good luck anyway.
BTW I am sure they would not be happy at sindicated membership!
Dave

Sorry about the huge text, new to this forum lark.

I for one would not inform you know who about a proposed syndicate, that would have to be discrete knowledge, anyway cannot believe others are not already doing said same.

I have heard so much conflicting reports on this method that it intrigues me, although I am far from brave enough to wedge out so much money myself, if a small group is prepared, say 10,15 or even 20, then I would be prepared to give it a whirl. Question now is how to form that group?
Ian

Grizzly, just read your posting, so you are obviously happy with your investment?

See what I mean for every detractor you can almost find a supporter, don't you just hate that!
Ian

Proof .....ahh...erm..cos I say it works...erm

fmksc02 said:
Grizzly, just read your posting, so you are obviously happy with your investment?

See what I mean for every detractor you can almost find a supporter, don't you just hate that!
Ian

Anyone can claim anything works - it's providing proof that sends many first posting champions of moneymaking machines scurrying back to their dark corners.

Stay a detractor and remain solvent - you will love that :D

Neil, As a lapsing christian I liked your final comment, maybe grizzly can shed some light on the subject?
No pun intended.

Ian

Handicap System

Good Morning All,

If i were to say that i make my racing pay, which is going on for no less then
30 over years, would you believe me ??

As the title states - Handcap System - I only specialize in handicap races
and only from group one courses.
It does not mean that if there is racing from group one courses, therefore i will
be having a bet/tip/advice, if a race does not meet certain elements so to speak
then its a no bet day, this can go as long as 2 - 3 weeks.
Rules are rules, every single step must be carried out, before i can decide if
its a bet day or no bet.

Enough said for now, i sincerely hope that i have not bored you with this
posting of mine, im only stating the facts.

I thank you for reading this posting.

By the way, im retired, but i still sort of play an active role in racing.

Any comments will be appreciated, what it may be.

Countryken

Handicap Ken

Hi CountryKen, Well you whetted our whiskers, so to speak, how about enlightening us on what your system / methods are or more helpfully the last three months selections and outcomes?

That would be a good start.

Ian