The Brimardon System

Never been able to contribute much with regard to Financial Markets as the knowledge of the people on this board is far greater than mine but the area of sports tipsters is something I know a bit about.

99% of tipsters are at best useless and at worst complete crooks and fraudsters. It's ten years since I first became involved with tipsters through the Isiris service which became a victim of their own success with advised prices that were impossible to obtain. Since then I've made and lost tens of thousands in the search of the holy grail and although I still haven't managed to find incredible wealth I have found a couple of genuine tipsters that make excellent profits.

Brimarden I can assure you are not one of them and should be avoided but if you search hard enough you may dig up a couple of gems. The one bit of advice I would give is foget the heavily advertised tipsters with the big subscription fees, I've found that the cheaper and lower key the better.

jwhite8359 said:
The one bit of advice I would give is foget the heavily advertised tipsters with the big subscription fees, I've found that the cheaper and lower key the better.
My experiences with Isiris have overall been pretty good, I must say. But I agree with you completely that it's rarely possible to get the "advised prices"; still profitable, though, for all that.

From my own very varied experiences over the years, with the single exception of Isiris I totally agree with you that so far "the cheaper and lower key the better". As you say, there are some profitable ones, though probably 99% aren't. I suspect that the same may also be also be true of the "trading tipping services" actually, though by comparison I have very little experience on that subect!

It is curious that 602511 is so well versed on the entire ASA episode which was 5 years ago and I didnt say anything about it in a negative sense. All I have done is to let people read some of the experience of others. Maybe 602511 has a vested interest in Brimardon, maybe one of the founders who knows but that kind of reaction we have frequently seen from others who are pushing their own products on these boards whenever anyone questions anything about their "Holy Grail".

As for being labelled an amateur in Horse Racing, well everyone is entitled to their own views so I have no issue with that. What I will say is that I have a lot more experience in this field than most people would even begin to imagine.

trader 333, you have shown your hand by quoting racing-systems posts, that says it all about your knowledge of racing, the vested interest i have is im a customer why would i need to be involved, yes i know them in the office you are encouraged to keep in contact with them, thats how you get to know what's going on, its interesting you have limited knowledge of this system when its influences on the market is the largest of any service or system, if you put all the top services together the you would still not get close, i think you you need a demo to see what is really going on, then come on here and say its rubbish because you will not do that, if you saw it you would join , how could you afford not to, amazes me someone with your racing knowledge has no idea what its doing, by all means slate me and slag me but get your facts right, just to enlighten you a bit more, since July 2003 then lays have been added, the office told me they had operated the laying themselves for a year previously they had dare not to release it earlier because it would have ruined the markets as betfair was growing at the time, the markets had grown in July 2003 to accomadate the large membership, over 400 at the time i hear, just to show you what we had today 1pt win garryvoe 6/1 2nd, 2 pts win whitford don 7/2 won, 1pt win jaunty times 2nd 4/1 and half a point ew oasis banus 66/1 lost, 1 lay campaign trail 5pts lay 3/1 favourite won, total of 9 points profit , in the racing post it said of whitford don , unreliable and you could not really have backed it with racing knowledge but you just do it cause racing knowledge is no good on this system,oh and the phone service does not have any long losing runs the bane of traditional backing they are a thing of the past, how ? easy really but then that would be telling.
average price of all bets to win around 8/1, lays around 5/2 ,strikes rates to blow your socks off,
cant wait for Saturday's profit, last 7 days 6 profitable days, sorry just rubbing it in. :LOL:

Your views are at best "polarised". You are quoting me saying things that I havent said, implying things that I havent implied and assumed all sorts of things about my knowledge of racing all of which is wrong.

You have yet to answer with any real credibility why anyone would want to sell a system when you can make £7000 a month in profit. I also know several of my associtaes who are sick of the junk mail that they have been bombarded with for years from this company. If things are so easy then why the hard sell approach on a relentless basis ?

In my view the approach being taken is the same as Vince S and if this is so great then why have I yet to meet anyone, (other than yourself), who is saying the same as you are ? You see if news is that good then it travels very quickly and everyone is screaming to jump on board but in this case the silence is deafening.

As to your comment about rubbing in how much profit you have made then I suggest you bother to go back over the 2500 posts that I have made and in particular the ones where I have posted real time trades on these boards. You will soon see that I have posted many where £900 profit was easily attained and with a risk level that was almost insignificant so compare that to the risk you are putting on each of your bets.

The key advantage here is that what many of us on these boards are able to do this without having to phone an office or subscribe to expensive software so we are not reliant on third party experts to enable us to make ongoing low risk and high profits.

That is it from me on this thread

sorry for showng you profits

Saturday update at 15.06 profit won today £1000, business now closed money won, just as i told you friday on here, thats confidence for you predicting profit before it happens, £8,200 in front this month now.
no wonder you are quitting the thread 333 because you know who will come out on top and as you have a good reputation on here i think its a wise decision, stick to what you are good at and do not try be a master of everything, all i do is trading on horse racing, thats it full time.
If you have got bombarded with mail then the only way you have got on the mailing list is to ask for a brochure, if you no longer want to see or hear about the system give them a ring , the nicest people you will ever do business with and they will take you off that list. as i said in a earlier post 99% of backers lose because their thoughts on racing are wrong, if you have your knowledge on racing then you will not win, i would class you as a backer but a hobby backer that loses, you gave the game away earlier, if you joined its questionable you could win, you are full of the wrong ideas and racing thoughts, its not anything to do with horse racing knowledge, if you have non you will do well, your knowledge of human beings is also questionable , when they are doing well most keep quiet, totally opposite to the way you think it is, the system works totally opposite to what you think it does, still thats why bookies make billions and only 1% win on betfair, losing backers with all the wrong ideas, i rest my case

Good points 333.

I feel 511 should now put up or shut up.

List your bets here BEFORE you do them, then I'm sure you'll get a lot of people signing up for the system (as long as you deliver), possibly even myself.

But the more you say how much you've won AFTER the event the more cynical people become.

I'm proud to be cynical in this game, cynics generally keep their money longer although you get the reputation of a knocker.

So be it, but then the opposite of cynical in my mind in naive and it's the naive people out there who 'so want to believe' that usually end up with broken dreams.........

no disclosure agreement

as i have signed a non disclosure agreement, as does every one that joins that would mean i could be in big trouble to disclose the investments before the event, i also a signed a agreement to use the software which restricts me, i quoted off the system web site which is the bets that i do on any profit i quoted, as a requirement from the advertising standards authority there is a agreement that they have to proof the bets to the racing post and a chartered accountant everyday,. sorry to upset a few if thats how its come across but just like brian in a previous post and a few others who have tried to tell the truth about a genuine system, its the lies told by others that i am trying to correct. i have replied to a few private messages and have helped those that have asked. :confused:

behind this month so far

Just to show you its not all win, win, win, im behind so far in March but just to show you how tight its been they had a 25/1 beaten on Thursday by a short head, backed ew, yes i did make a bit back with the ew place part but thats 25 points difference and on Saturday same thing happened sh hd loser that would have made a further 9 points profit, so thats around 34 points thats could have been mine, they found a 11/1 winner on Sunday to get some money back and we had other winners to nearly get in profit.
The trading came in handy on Thursday on the 25/1 investment with 2 fences to go you could have backed it back on betfair at even money in running, available for £1200 at evens, i laid off some of the bet at 5/1 in running to cover myself so made a small profit on the race, the race on Saturday was subject to a photo finish that took a long time so i could trade and back the other horse in the photo to reduce my loss on the race, it took a long time to decide and the other horse won, March is still looking good for the profit. :cheesy:

Would You Recommend Brimardon Pro ?

Hi Sally,

After receiving many many flyers, I have decided to go for the demo (£95- although says free on website?). However i am still in 2 minds about it. There is no info on website forums and no reviews. What would you recommend ?

Thanks
AL

Rob75 said:
Sally,
Have sent you a personal message so hopefully you have got that.
Any info you can provide on Brimardon before I spend any dough on it would be most appreciated.
Also, in your vast experience - perhaps you could advise me on any systems that do work well?
Cheers

Rob 75

Hi !!!

I'm pretty new to this forum, but am going to see a live demo for the PRO system. I am still in 2 minds however ...How much do place on each bet ? Is it £100 or more ? and do you go for all the bets the system gives out ?

Thanks
AL

Horse Racing Tipsters

Hi al37,

Sorry, didn't get your personal message, I don't know why!

First, I have to declare that I've been directly connected with Horse Racing and Race horse ownership for most of my life. I do know what i'm talking about...........

I Just hope I'm not too late to save you your demo fee. If this company was so good why would they charge you to see a demo.

As I have said before on this forum, the best bet is to avoid these system produced by a software system. Just ask yourself one question, if it is so successful, why do they advertise their services! If they are so good, why don't they put on a £1,000 or even £10,000 bets for themselves and clean up via Betfair. They simple would not need to go public. You'd think they'd be laying back on a beach in the Caribbean and place the bets via a mobile. Let me tell you, those people in the know, who's horses are really trying, only get it 3 wins out of 7. So how the heck can a system predict the winner. Absolute rubbish. Of course they have winners, but you'll lose more than you'll win in the long run, believe me it's true. There's plenty of other negative comments on other forums if you don't believe me. Of course you want to believe it's all true, you wouldn't be human if you didn't, something for virtually nothing is what everyone wants, otherwise why would anyone bet on horses, indices, shares, football, the election..............

I've seen this so called demo and it does not warrant the exorbitant fee.
What these companies fail to tell you is the amount of bets the system produces and you are left to choose which bets to put on, compared that with the losers Vs the winners and you'll be a loser over the long term.

Most of the glowing testimonials are probably produced from individuals writing to the company after their first winning bet with little experience of horse racing. Speak to the same individuals after 6 months and I don't think you'll get the same testimonial.

It's your choice, but my advice is ........don't waste your money. Learn financial trading from the helpful guys & gels on this forum, now that's a far better bet! Just don't expect to be a millionaire by the end of next year, that won't happen either.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sally.

Profits are quoted to £100 per point and £50 a per point. At first I would suggest £10 a point until you get the hang of it. You be surprised how difficult placing 8 bets can be. And laying £50 at the correct price can be.

When you are confident that you are doing this correctly. Then go up to £50/£100 a point. Ensure though that it is money that you won't miss.

My suggestion is deposit half in betfair. Use a credit card with cash back and interest free for the other half.

Just a thought. Has any one tried checking out the "proofed to " claims with the Racing Post and however the independant Accountant is? Granted, the Racing Post can not be truely unbiased because Brimardon are a big advertiser; but the Accountants must be subject to their proffesional standing and governing bodies.

The idependent accountant does phone in every day just like every other member. If you request to see the results they will be shown if you go to a demo. You can also see records from John's betfair account clearly showing the profit.

The negatives vibes come from people who think 50k a years means that going to make 4200 pouns or so a month. Namely a £1000 a week every week and there will never been months in which they lose. What you need to be able to do is follow the system on the phone blind. Betting exactly the advised stakes. Don't worry about the occasional times that you can get the price mentioned on the phone. These will be evened out by the times when you get a better price.

For examples at the moment the system does not have much flat form to go by and the form for the national hunt is all soft or good to soft and the ground has been good. So there are not many investments but that can change very quickly.

I only wish the system was a little cheaper. As it roughly costs me 10 pts profit a month and I rather have that myself thank you. In time as I progress to bigger and bigger betting banks then off course this cost will demish but at £50 per point it is a lot.

i will just clear up one or two things, the system will never suit everyone, it seems that racing people seem to think because they have never won they expect nothing else to win, 99.9% of punters lose because its a losing hobby, if you take losing racing knowledge out of the racing gambler then he has a chance to win but its a drug for most and most of then cannot change the losing habits.
So who can win? my idea is those who take no notice of racing or use any racing knowledge, the profitable winners are not in the form book, some one says do it blind yes thats about it really do as they tell you, my understanding is the demos were free but it looks like they are now charging for london, i paid £95 years ago, if you cannot afford it or you have a problem with paying £95 then i suggest you take up knitting. :cheesy:

Nice post Sally.

Somebody who looks at things from a logical point of view, also with some experience of the game as well.

Anybody want to attack her for being cynical BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA), or shall we just dub her 'cyncial Sally' :)

how many times do you after spell it out, if you bring racing knowledge to this system you lose, a lot of jealous people of brimardon it seems the success of being the largest in the business rankles those that lose at the game, those that do well keep quiet, i spoke up cause im sick of this jealousy, still they have had a piece of software since1984 when most on here didn't know what a computer was, its the most advanced system for trading on horse racing, the worlds first laying system and no matter what i or anyone says it will not suit every one. just been to trip advisor web site to book a hotel, viewed the reviews 3 said it was the best hotel 2 said it was no good, see its human nature and its the same with everything, get it :cheesy:

Take your point about opinions 602511, every body has one.
My back ground is share trading, SB, CFD not horse racing. I was trading CFDs before SBs were even thought of. Obviously, iam not that good at it, hence mu interest in the horses. However, what I still don't get about Brimardon (yes I have parted with £95.00 for the demo) is why they don't demonstrate hard proof that it works for real. If it was my system, I would employ a top London Solicitor and proof selections to them and offer this to purchasers. Yes it would cost a lot of money, but so many people would sign up it would be worth doing.
I'M WILLING TO BET THAT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.