The Brimardon System

Rob75 said:
Anyone have any experience of the Brimardon System?
Rob 75 I believe the horses might ride off with your money. I used to work at a horse race track back when I was in my teens and Secreteriat was the "Hoss" of the year. Now THAT was some REAL hoss flesh. That HOSS used to leave the others eating the dust and the mud. Didn't bet to much just took care of 5 race horses.

PT

normal traders do not understand a new market

is it true that if a new market goes from £4000 a week to £50 million a week in 4 years normal traders still have blinkers on think they know better and slag off a winning system because they do not understand it, its a numbers game, its not horse racing as you know, wake up to new emerging markets that are far more profitable than you think or you will be left behind, take the blinkers off.

602511 - not my sort of thing, but you seem quite emphatic.

Apart from the obvious (probabilistic) periods of drawdown mentioned above, how does the system work - in a nut-shell.

I get the impression 'laying off' means to back a nag NOT to win? Presumably the odds reflect the much higher chance of it not winning than winning.

Without giving too much away, and I doubt anyone with any sense is going to jump in on a tip anyway, can you give us an example of the info/data you get over the next few days so we can get an idea (a) what it's like and (b) how profitable it is?

it is presumably something along the lines of those 95% trading systems you see advertised..

ie laying off horses not to win at 20-1 etc.. hoping that you get a long enough run of performance to be able to entice punters in with extravagant claims like "never a losing month" etc...

one day we will get that Black Swan.

i think he is in the 3.15 at Kempton today..

FC

FetteredChinos said:
i think he is in the 3.15 at Kempton today...
I wouldn't worry too much about that one ... will probably be "meeting abandoned" in this weather. Even Sedgefield has been abandoned (but not, allegedly, by the Prime Minister ...).

hope this helps

bramble, let me explain as it seems confusing about what brimardon is , what it does, and how can it make us profits, brimardon was and still is run by the founder martin, he started writing software IN 1983/4 with 3 friends, brian,martin and don. the experience that martin has of programming a computer to find the winner of a race is very interesting, the software has over 170 positive and negative variables, one of those would be the trainer has he had a winner in 3,7,14,21,28 days if he has thats positive, if he has not then he would be awarded minus figures, another of the 170 variables is going has the horse run on todays going firm or soft and how has he performed, if he won or got placed then thats a positive if not its a negative, in a twenty runner race some horses could have run 50 times, the software checks every run of every race using over 170 variables, i have given you a example of 2 of the variables. All the variables are added up for a unique rating for that day only that is the predicted winner and as a example 3 weeks ago there was a 3 runner race, the top rated was 20/, the second rated was about 7/1 and the third rated was the 1/6 odds on favourite, the 1/6 favourite was a over bet horse with talk of it being the best fot its age what all the other punters forgot was this was a novice race(novice means not experienced) and they were jumping big fences, on the telephone line they told us to back the top two( just as it said on the software) at 16/1 and 7/1 the result was the 1/6 favourite fell and the outsider won at 20/1 although we had backed it at 20/1, on betfair it was 29/1, so as you are trying to make a profit they sometimes invest on two horses in a race depending on the prices to secure a profit.
They use data supplied by the press association and manipulate that data to send it to the members at 5-00pm the day before the races, it takes no more that 5 minutes and thats it.
So you now have the program up and running with the data, betfair is the leading exchange and as you are now on a person to person exchange all we have to do is to be cleverer than the man next door who has not got a edge and is betting for fun or has just come from the traditional bookmakers after hearing he can make more money on betfair( even though he has never made a profit year on year in his life) 99.9% of punters lose because its a fun hobby just like golf and golfers pay for that hobby just like gamblers do, the high street betting shops and there are around 9000 of them is a glorified amusement arcade, the punter does not bet to make money if he did he would give up, he bets because he enjoys a bet and the majority of your opposition on betfair are doing it for fun( so now its getting interesting)
The market is now around £50 million a week on betfair, brimardon have the only piece of software that can accurately predict the outcome of a race and it does it in the blink of a eye.
If brimardon is good at predicting the winners then it must be good at predicting which horses cannot win and that bring us to the term af laying that means backing a horse to lose, so as a example in a 16 runner race the software tells you which horse will not win if the price of the predicted horse is even money you back that horse to lose and if you placed a bet of £100 and any one of the other 15 runners won we would win £100, we have 15 runners running for us to make a profit and we have one against us that if it wins the race we lose £100.
Brimardon is the worlds first laying to lose software and it is very selective on average 2-5 lays a day and the profits if you did them all blind would blow you away.
The software is also very good at finding winners at decent prices see the web site and click on winners again nothing out there can match it. The new pro software only gives you from 0-4 races a day, ideal if you are a new starter but you can view every race by clicking on the classic system,only use that if you have experience of using the software.
The telephone service where they place the best bets from the software on a telephone line and you phone in at around 12-00 daily and its not a premium rate telephone line its ideal for new comers so you get used to what's going on and if you followed them blind on the phone service you would again make profit but you must understand that there will be losing months.
I could go on but i was sceptical but thats why they do a free demonstration live in Harrogate and london, dont believe what anyone says as most of the comments are negative either because of jealousy that brimardon are the largest in the business or as i think it could be that people just presume just because it involves horse racing it cannot work, how wrong most of you are, horse racing is the 7 the largest industry in the country, 6 billion pounds turnover, over 100, 000 employed, its massive all that money swirling about so very few win because not many take it seriously, im a full time trader on betfair, open your mind to new and more profitable markets, horse racing is the most profitable its just you never thought it could be.
If you have no racing knowledge that means you have no pre-concieved ideas and you are more likely to win as the normal racing man if full of losing ideas and he cannot win if he brings those losing ideas over with him.
good luck and i hope i have not confused you to much.

Thanks, very comprehensive response.

I can understand why Brian,Martin and Don set about writing the s/w (that's obvious enough if they thought they had the correct model), but why they choose to market it is a bit of a mystery. The same sort of mystery that makes so many on these types of boards cynical about the system itself.

Why not just bet it themselves?

Surely with increasing numbers of people using this system, it will impact the odds and therefore their win ratios.

why not use it themselves instead of selling it

an old chestnut but i think quite easy to explain, if you have a product and you use it yourself like i do and i know most of those employed there do, if that secret is protected and you have people who also want that advantage of using the software and are willing to pay for it , only a idiot would say no to more cash. if you yourselves produced a product for trading, yes you would use it yourself but if it was that good others would also buy it from you because they are not clever enough to produce a winning system themselves or in brimardons case no one else has the that 20 od years experience, no other product does what there's does, then you would sell it as well.

update to the brimardon system and how to use it,
you can trade on the prices of their selections to lock in a profit without any risk, you can back in a race and lay in the same race to also put the odds in your favour, if your target is a set profit a day and then turn the system off then that is the easy to achieve.
just think of it as a numbers game where you use your skill as a trader but in a different market, its not horse racing to me but trading prices, thats all i do im not interested in a winner im interested in a profit

Congrats to the lucky person that found Brimardon effective. All I will say is that about 2 years ago I paid over 4 grand for their phone advice live and regretted the investment. Maybe it works but when I was "in" it certainly did not!
That came after another scamster, colin (con) Davey.
I am completely off the gee gees and to be honest only tried it for the sake of being curious, thinking it might be better than the markets.
Wrong.
My advice is if you can get them to allow you a months trial take it. Post your results here and maybe I wil change my mind. At the moment based on personal experience, my advice is to steer well clear!

again you have a unknown mystery reply who says he joined, they make a profit every year, i was on that year i made a good profit maybe you are a loser full stop and no matter what you had hold of you could not win, again these mystery replys were covered by my previous post , jealous or a loser thats why you get negative response, the winners usually keep quiet, again get a winning system and they come out of the woodwork to slag it off, strange English behaviour that i have yet to fathom out. i suppose all successful systems and businesses have some negative response because you are dealing in human nature, not everyone can win on a winning system as the previous poster agrees but i suggest its their own failings that cause the loss not the system.

Sorry but your explanation of why the people sell the forecasts is just laughable.

There are many people in the trading game that really have an edge in their systems but they would rather kill than have the extra 'easy' money by selling the trades (not the actual system itself). So no just because there's money to be made doesn't always make sense.

Personally I'd bet a lot of money that the people behind the B system view their business as purely marketing who just happen to use their skills on the racing system world rather than the other way around.

Of course, you'll no doubt correct me..........

Yes, 602511 perhaps we're all wrong.

Why don't you post the bets here before you do them for a month, prove me and others wrong and then COVERT us into paying customers.

I'm happy to be proved wrong..............

Maybe people should make up their own minds and have a look at some of these links. The ASA one is of interest. Basically since people are now able to "Lay" bets using Betfair Brimardon have altered their approach. However, it is not simply a case of picking losing horses and anyone who has done work in this area will know that you really have to focus at the front end of the market and usually would not lay any horse at odds of more than 4 to 1. This limits the number of potential selections but it is not as difficult as is being made out. I have previously put together fairly simple approaches that allowed me to have 27 consecutive winning "Lay" bets.

Anyway have a look at some of these and decide for yourself.

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/Adjudication+Details.htm?adjudication_id=30458

http://www.racing-systems.co.uk/cgi-bin/boardp/discussion.pl?forum=2&discussion=4237

http://www.racing-systems.co.uk/cgi-bin/boardp/discussion.pl?forum=3&discussion=716

http://www.racing-systems.co.uk/cgi-bin/boardp/discussion.pl?forum=3&discussion=486

http://www.racing-systems.co.uk/cgi-bin/boardp/discussion.pl?forum=3&discussion=47

is trader 333 jealous of the £7200 profit in February, another £900 today, this is easy, drag in the asa because that is a government funded association who agree brimardon made 65k as proofed you cannot get any more proof than the asa that they made 65k in a year, what they did get a slap on the wrist for is the asa moved the goal posts to say they should have placed the points to achieve that profit from half a point to 5 points at £100 a point, that they have done since but the asa made the rule up and no one else follows that rule now except brimardon, trader 333 how much have you made this month another £900 profit today, total for February £7,200 profit, go on im smiling because i know you can only dream of that, as for the other racing-systems posts totally unregulated and full of those who expect every thing for free they have a problem paying for anything, complete and utter lies anyone knows in racing which sites to use and thats one you leave alone full stop. :cheesy:

trader 333 just to ad as you are a legendary member but not in the racing, you would be regarded as a complete novice, just like i would in the stocks and shares.
You seem to be misleading presuming like most about anything to do with brimardon, the 65 k profit was win bets only no lays, so you are wrong to guess that they were lays but being a legendary member i would have thought you would get your facts right first because most think what you say is correct it is not correct, so now you see how misleading a wrong post can be and that is what happens people guess just like you and they are wrong with the facts of the system. :cheesy:

602 - I'm afraid you just lost any cred you may have built.

Had you done your homework, you might have found just how much Trader333 does know about racing. You would have looked a lot less stupid than you currently do.

You've only ever posted on the Brimardon system (apart from one post on your run in with IR). I just wonder, if you trade, plan to trade, want to trade. Or whether your involvement with this site is purely to push Brimardon.

And if your intent on these boards was really as stated (to clue all us traders up to such a 'good thing'), you would have done as I suggested and posted, ahead of time, some of the info you get from Brimardon so that members could satisfy themselves that your claims for the system were well founded.

If any had been willing enough to take a punt on your tips, and made money, why would you have cared?

But you ignored the suggestion. I'll leave it at that and allow other members to decide based on your responses (and lack of) the relative merits of the Brimardon system and your real involvement with its emphatic and avid marketing.

Last post from me on this topic.
========================

Last edited: