The biggest evil

Ok, it's time to invade again ?

Do you mean:

1. Is it time to invade again?

or

2. It's time to invade again!

Also - if we find out this guy had connections to militia groups and white supremists in the USA how do we decide which country to invade?

Do you mean:

1. Is it time to invade again?

or

2. It's time to invade again!

Also - if we find out this guy had connections to militia groups and white supremists in the USA how do we decide which country to invade?

1 then 2.

They wanted to invade pakistan. Since they are having trouble dislodging Kadafi, they might invade libya instead. I don't think the affiliation of the killer makes a difference.

1 then 2.

They wanted to invade pakistan. Since they are having trouble dislodging Kadafi, they might invade libya instead. I don't think the affiliation of the killer makes a difference.

Oh right gotcha. Kinda short hand...

I propose we invade Saudi Rabia!

They have far more oil than they need and seem like a nice peaceful bunch of people too. Likely to be less resistance, no?

Oh right gotcha ya. Kinda short hand...

I propose we invade Saudi Rabia!

They have far more oil than they need and seem like a nice peaceful bunch of people too. Likely to be less resistance, no?

No go. The saudis did a secret deal with pakistan a day before bin laden's 'killing' to extend their nuclear deterrence umbrella. But don't worry, I am sure they can come up with a good invasion soon enough. There's a south american country with a large natural reserve of lithium who refused to sell them cheap. They could well need a bit of an invasion. It's nobody's fault really. They are kinda asking for it to flaunt their reserve like that.

Last edited:

Attachments

• see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-md.png
    see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-md.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 263
Apparently it costs more to keep a political prisoner in prison than sending a boy to Eton.

Obvious really, you save money by sending them to Eton

what ho chaps

It would be even cheaper if you find out what people's grievances are and resolve those. Backing them into a corner, and you leave them nothing to lose.

So was my ex gf, she broke my heart too. Come to think of it she broke my bango string as well:(

Sorry to hear that...My ex girl friend was a white British girl..she broke my heart too!

lol I do not have much ego issues and I agree that Pakistan has its fair share of problems. Its people are sick of it too.

It is Pakistani Army generals and its ISI that support terrorism. The people cannot stand up against them because they have the guns and the guns mean unjust power.

A more positive and workable solution would be to systematically break the spirit of the Pakistan army generals by forcing them to give up their ways. The way to do this is to support the democratic institutions in the country and build them up while continuously putting pressure on the armed forces to take steps to remove hardcore islamic fundamentalists from its officers ranks.

A lot of pak army generals are not islamic fundamentalists but support them because their incomes and jobs are dependent on it. Come on think of it, if there is NO enemy then what would these 500,000 men do without money but millions of guns and bullets?

US and others of power need to help de radicalize certain elements for example the ISI which is responsible for most of the s h i t you see.

The more you support the local people and democracy the weaker the pak army gets. India, US, Europe and all other interested parties need to play a positive role in this.

It would take time perhaps another 5 to 10 years before things start looking better for the region but it only begins with the weakening of the ISI.