The best forex signal providers

A few weeks ago I came across one of the best trading sites I've seen lately, and felt I had to share this great discovery with you.

This is the message than they pubblish on their site:

Signals Advisor is composed of a team of top traders who over the years have developed the best Forex trading strategies for getting the best performance on the market with a diversified approach to money management.
In addition the possibility to choose one of several periodical subscriptions to receive trading signals, Signals Advisor provides a free eBook complete and extremely detailed where you can thoroughly understand the dynamics of the dominant Forex Market and the best operational strategies.
The signals operating Advisor Signals are forwarded before the occurrence of certain conditions, anticipating the market with brain. In addition to the entry point, this signals offered set a fixed-point output as in take-profit as in stop loss on the major currency pairs.
With Signals Advisor operate in the Forex Market is not just making an attentive investment but is guarantee of success and satisfaction in terms of economic return.
In addition to offer a constant assistance (24/5) available to satisfy any further, operating signals, themselves, are easily to understand that they can be easily used by anyone with/out experience in the Forex Market.

Also, in order to meet the different needs for what concerns the different trading style, Signals Advisor during the years has designed two trading models with different operating strategies of money management and risk / profit by offering the possibility to choose the most suitable signals according to your trading style.
The remarkable results achieved and published in full transparency and active participation of their customers make Signals Advisor one of the best provider of Forex Trading Signals of the World.

This is the web site (www) signalsadvisor.com/performance.html

I tryed it and it is fantastic!!!

gosh, that sounds like a very unbiased opinion..:cheesy:

gosh, that sounds like a very unbiased opinion..:cheesy:

Dear friends this is only a question about this site.
the information posted are information fouded on the web.if you want to give me a constructive advice i would gladly accept it.
Thanks for the reply
and have a good day

Dear friends this is only a question about this site.
the information posted are information fouded on the web.if you want to give me a constructive advice i would gladly accept it.
Thanks for the reply
and have a good day

which question's that then?

which question's that then?

The question sometimes lack of question marks, is the meening of the speech than pose the question.
i tried a trial and i founded this information of this signals provider and it is very good,i earned 233 Pips in 5 days.

"But you know them?"

if yes

"what do you think about them?"

these are the questions my dear friend

The question sometimes lack of question marks, is the meening of the speech than pose the question.
i tried a trial and i founded this information of this signals provider and it is very good,i earned 233 Pips in 5 days.

"But you know them?"

if yes

"what do you think about them?"

these are the questions my dear friend

Ok, then I would ask you a question...you have a vendor badge, so you are a vendor then yes?
if yes, and you have a country of origin of Italy, so you are italian yes? (lovely country by the way!!)
well then the site you are praising happens to be an italian site offering a service, and that makes my comment far more relevant than yours..in that its an unbiased comment, said with just a hint of sarcasm.
comprende, amico?

Ok, then I would ask you a question...you have a vendor badge, so you are a vendor then yes?
if yes, and you have a country of origin of Italy, so you are italian yes? (lovely country by the way!!)
well then the site you are praising happens to be an italian site offering a service, and that makes my comment far more relevant than yours..in that its an unbiased comment, said with just a hint of sarcasm.
comprende, amico?

Thanks Malaguti if you interpreted my thread such as seller behavior you're wrong because mine is a news search and not an advertising disclosure.
Well,if you have some news about this signals provider i beg you to send me news

Thanks for your time

It's a good thing he's a commercial website vendor and not a well respected long time member of t2w, or else his ad opinion might not be tolerated.

Peter

Without a doubt it will be BJF Trading Group indicators.2 years of awesome experience with them,their signals are very accurate and till now they have earned a lot of profit for me.

Since you mention BJF Tradng group in most of your posts you must work for them? If not then what exactly are you teaching in your trading and coaching literature that you sell if you are using someone else's indicators and trade copier to make money?

Peter

Peter your think make sense!

On the theoritical possibility that someone has the magic auto-signals ..... he would keep it for himself because every system overused becomes useless.

You can look for some good technical analysis that predict price, there are some free or paid service they provide daily weekly analysis. you can re-consider by yourself and find your entry point.

I recommend 2 automated forex trading services
- my friend Michael. You can meet us on skype and get to know us. He had several trial months dating back to January and now he is trading a live 1k account with 1k lot sizes and you can scale them to your account size (i'm trading $4500 here and have 10% profit over 2 months. It would be higher but we had some technical issues to sort out with the master account and signal copying that are fixed now.).
- the money managers at Tallinex - I have one guy that gets me about 20% per month on my 1k deposit and another about 10% every 2 months on my 1k deposit. But you can browse through and choose who you want.

Soon FinFX will have publicly available Money Managers with posted performance as well.

Last edited:
I recommend 2 automated forex trading services
- my friend Michael. You can meet us on skype and get to know us. He had several trial months dating back to January and now he is trading a live 1k account with 1k lot sizes and you can scale them to your account size (i'm trading $4500 here and have 10% profit over 2 months. It would be higher but we had some technical issues to sort out with the master account and signal copying that are fixed now.).
- the money managers at Tallinex - I have one guy that gets me about 20% per month on my 1k deposit and another about 10% every 2 months on my 1k deposit. But you can browse through and choose who you want.

Soon FinFX will have publicly available Money Managers with posted performance as well.
I was going to post but I really can't be arsed anymore.

EUR / USD recovered the line of 1.24303 (S1).
Today in Asian morning, rose above the resistance (turned into support)
However, the increase was stopped at the resistance barrier 1.25784 (R1).
The RSI moved above its line 50 and is pointing up, while the MACD crossed above zero both lines and signal.
There is a positive divergence between both the momentum and the daily price action, which reveals the slowdown of momentum "bearish".
R3 - 1.27265
R2 - 1.26361
R1 - 1.25784
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.24880
S1 - 1.24303
S2 - 1.23399
S3 - 1.22822
http://bewayopa.wordpress.com/

Has anyone got any knowledge of Sunshine Profits they give out signal alerts along with stop loss and take profits levels on gold silver oil and several forex pairs.

There prices seem to be very reasonable.