FX signal providers

Delmonico

25 0
As a new guy to FX I have seen some signal providers advertised.
I was wondering if anyone has subscribed to any of them and what is the feedback, as I have read elsewhere that their supposed results are questionable at best.

numspar

53 1
Hi and Welcome Delmonico

I personally dont use any signal providers for Forex. But if you want to talk to traders who have, you should visit:
www.moneytec.com
This is a forum dedicated to Forex traders and there are many posts dedicated to users experience with these services. Not very positive though !

adrianallen99

Established member
630 4
This guy trades/bets on the forex and also has a system. Also there is an automatic prediction thingy, you type in 5 intraday prices then it gives a prediction (either up or down) and the chance of it occuring. I havent had a chance to check it out properly so don't blame me if it is a load of rubbish.

His website is.
http://www.guru-dragonclub.da.ru/

numspar

53 1
adrianallen99
I've heard of this guy before. Check out the forums on BetonMarkets.com & xodds.com. Spams a lot there,I read a post some while ago of someone who exposed him, cant remember exactly when though.
Besides he's offering a 99% winning system for $499. Nuff said!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock