CurrencyAlpha profit guarentee fx signal service

gospakzurick

Hi traders,

Looking for answers and advise. I want to buy a fx signal service from Welcome to Currency Alpha Why?
On their website it states clearly the following : Our Guarantee - Currency Alpha is the world's only currency (forex) strategy with a profit GUARANTEE or your money back. No questions.

I have been researching for forex signal providers and none of them can guarentee anything like this.

Recently they booked more then 300 pips on AUD-JPY trade.

Is Anyone done business with them?
Please help

Hi traders,

Looking for answers and advise. I want to buy a fx signal service from Welcome to Currency Alpha Why?
On their website it states clearly the following : Our Guarantee - Currency Alpha is the world's only currency (forex) strategy with a profit GUARANTEE or your money back. No questions.

I have been researching for forex signal providers and none of them can guarentee anything like this.

Recently they booked more then 300 pips on AUD-JPY trade.

Is Anyone done business with them?
Please help

you are going to pay $299 for a month to test them out? :eek:

this site has many systems all described for free, rather than a paid-for black-box signals.

in order to prevent this thread appearing to be a thinly disguised sales pitch for Alpha, it would be a good idea of providing links of other sites you looked at.
you have looked at other sites, havent you?

re: guarantee: do they refund your capital losses as well? :devilish:
re2: they offer 75 pips per month ANNUALISED. If you make losses for a few months, they could argue that you need to stay with them for a whole YEAR to make those profits. (or, more probably, lose more money to their signal service)

well, you did ask!

Or b..... try not to be the 1000th person to make their debut post on T2W on that reads 'Ooh ooh - Ive found this great service totally by accident - anyone else using - seems too good to be true!!'

Only thing that was missing from this near perfect spamming incident was another virgin poster replying going 'ooh ooh, that's just what I need tell me more' followed by a THIRD newbie going 'well I was sceptical until I phoned their customer services department who were very helpful blah blah blah'

zzzzzzzzzzzz

dont know why, but it reminded me of "Not the Nine O'Clock News" and Pamela Stephenson.

now, if they have customer service like that, $3000 a year seems pretty good value.

YouTube - NTNON - American Express