Fx signals service?

TEAMTRADER

FX SIGNALS SERVICE
Does anyone PERSONALLY know of a ‘tradable’ day trader’s signals service that is ‘reasonably successful’?
By ‘reasonably successful’ I mean at least 70% of the trade signals create a profit.
By ‘tradable’ I mean that the signals are restricted to up to three or four FX instrument charts and are in the recognised European or US trading times.
It can be signals via a live trading room or via premium software.
My objective is that I’d like to trial with them my MT4 ‘filtration system’ set of indicators.
The target would be to improve their signal entry successes to 95% or better.
Success is a win win situation as the signal provider will get the MT4 filtration system for no cost.
This is a serious offer and the filtration system is illustrated.
Thanks for any replies.
Regards,
TEAMTRADER
“Trade what you see and not what you hear or Hope.”

Attachments

• conf.gif
    conf.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 321
The discussion about whether signal services work or not has been done to death .... why sell something if it makes you profit ? etc ... so I'm not going to comment on that.

But just one thing, your tagline says "Trade what you see and not what you hear or Hope". And yes I would agree with this.

But isn't taking a signal from a service something you are 'hearing' (ie an opinion from somebody or something about a future direction of any given market) ?

Paulie

oh ... and you might get a few blunt replies on '95% success rate' .....

Hi Paulie,
The initial principle is one of time saving.
The 'hearing' part you elude to is my way of discounting rumours - newspaper articles etc.
If there are 4 signals in a day, and if one of them is wrong, it is quicker for me to stop the one bad trade.
If there were 27 trades in the day, I just haven't the time.
Once I pass on the filtration system the job is done.
I'm fully retired now Paulie.
Regards
TEAMTRADER

The discussion about whether signal services work or not has been done to death .... why sell something if it makes you profit ? etc ... so I'm not going to comment on that.

But just one thing, your tagline says "Trade what you see and not what you hear or Hope". And yes I would agree with this.

But isn't taking a signal from a service something you are 'hearing' (ie an opinion from somebody or something about a future direction of any given market) ?

Paulie

oh ... and you might get a few blunt replies on '95% success rate' .....[/QUOTE]

TeamTrader,

Trading is an extremely difficult endeavour to become profitable at. It takes hundreds, if not thousands of hours of screen watching and learning before you become competent.

Anyone who starts talking about trying to 'save time' just simply isn't cut out to become or trader or just doesn't understand the effort required.

But this is purely my opinion.

Best of luck

Paulie

Perhaps you didn't see the comment, 'I am fully retired' - that means I have many other things to do and I am fitting this in to help someone.
TEAMTRADER
TeamTrader,

Trading is an extremely difficult endeavour to become profitable at. It takes hundreds, if not thousands of hours of screen watching and learning before you become competent.

Anyone who starts talking about trying to 'save time' just simply isn't cut out to become or trader or just doesn't understand the effort required.

But this is purely my opinion.

Best of luck

Paulie

Perhaps you didn't see the comment, 'I am fully retired' - that means I have many other things to do and I am fitting this in to help someone.
TEAMTRADER

Ok fair enough. I didn't appreciate you are doing this to help someone.

But to try and be constructive :

You are extremely unlikely to find a reliable signal service that gives you a 70% success rate. In fact you are extremely unlikely to find ANY signal service that is reliable.

I have never heard of anybody who has traded using a signal service and made consistent money. They don't exist.

Think about it , if you'd spent months/years developping a strategy that was TRULY profitable, would you sell it to make more money ? No. You'd keep it quietly to yourself and let it churn away making YOU money. Not making money for other people for all your hard work.

In fact I'd be prepared to bet you that not one person INDEPENDENT of a signal service who is a respected member of this site (not a first-time poster) replies to this thread with a suggestion of a reliable signal service.

I'd tell the person you are helping out to forget it. Honestly, that's the best advice you are going to get on this.

FX SIGNALS SERVICE
Does anyone PERSONALLY know of a ‘tradable’ day trader’s signals service that is ‘reasonably successful’?
By ‘reasonably successful’ I mean at least 70% of the trade signals create a profit.
By ‘tradable’ I mean that the signals are restricted to up to three or four FX instrument charts and are in the recognised European or US trading times.
It can be signals via a live trading room or via premium software.
My objective is that I’d like to trial with them my MT4 ‘filtration system’ set of indicators.
The target would be to improve their signal entry successes to 95% or better.
Success is a win win situation as the signal provider will get the MT4 filtration system for no cost.
This is a serious offer and the filtration system is illustrated.
Thanks for any replies.
Regards,
TEAMTRADER

I have been using www.fxmaster.net for 7 months now with overall success. They only trade on Eur / US, GBP / US and US / CHF. The signals are sent to your mobile and email inbox. I calculated the Mean to be 3704 pips per year with a Standard Deviation of 2194 pips over the past 6 years. You can always go to their performance link and check their success rate. I can ensure you it is accurate. Here you can find lots of reviews: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.fxmaster.net

If you want a service, which you can trade with them in a chat room you can try www.profitmongers.com . They have a trial membership of $29 for 2 weeks. After that I think it is about $180 per/month. I did try them but did not find them to be very profitable, certainly not worth the $180 p/m, but then again you may need more than 2 weeks to decide. Another one that you can trade with them in their chat room is www.tradertune.com. Until yesterday they were offering 7 days free membership. Again, I found their signals too messy. Where one trader would tell you to buy another trader would tell you to sell. Also, most trades are posted on the chat room before they are posted on the board so it is easy to miss them. However, if it is still free for 7 days you have nothing to lose trying them.

Good luck :)

Re: "70% of the trade signals create a profit" u dont have any idea on wht u r asking

Happily I do and sadly you don't.
If you've got nothing to add, don't add anything.
TEAMTRADER

Listen to what people are saying !
Many dreamers have come this way looking for a signal provider to give them something the trader is too idle or lazy to work at. You want to succeed you have to work at it like others here. Why would someone sell you signals - you might as well join the other losers who subscribe to horse racing lines - there's one born every minute and if you're retired - there's no fool like an old fool.
You want success? Then learn by reading these and other boards on how to make your own trades- or even look at trainers who post here.
So, if you want success via signal services you wont get it (you will attract spammers though who will take your money).
What I say may be harsh but you should be old enough to take it on the chin. If not - thats your problem since I dont give a sh1t(n)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 736