My Search for Nadex Binary Signals

wackypete2

Sep 24, 2008
New Jersey
Most members of T2W are in UK or other European countries, so not much interest in American Binary options or NADEX. For those that are interested I have shown that it can be profitable!! You won't make a killing using 1 contract but generally you can scale up to 10+ contracts. Liquidity is there. For beginners, start with 1 contract and move up gradually.

I welcome any comments, questions, or criticisms.

Peter

wackypete2

Sep 24, 2008
New Jersey
Last trade of the week. I don't trade binary options on Fridays.

Peter

Jul 27, 2008
ej expired in the money
Profit: 100-78-1.8(fees)=20.2

Today: 56.1

this week: 134.80 using only 1 contract.

Peter
I do not know if you are still around doing NADEX - but considering the terrible offshore BO trading sites have earned a damn horrible reputation as they are run by the Russian mafia and Chinese triads and our pals from Nigeria. Once you deposit your hard earned dosh its gone for good. I believe NADEX offers a professional and regulated platform. I am so interested in your approach now thatt NADEX is available to non US citizens.

wackypete2

Sep 24, 2008
New Jersey
I do not know if you are still around doing NADEX - but considering the terrible offshore BO trading sites have earned a damn horrible reputation as they are run by the Russian mafia and Chinese triads and our pals from Nigeria. Once you deposit your hard earned dosh its gone for good. I believe NADEX offers a professional and regulated platform. I am so interested in your approach now thatt NADEX is available to non US citizens.
Yes, I'm still here trading NADEX. I'll be looking at EURUSD and GBPUSD for an entry around 2:00-4:00pm today.

Be back later...

Peter