The best forex signal providers

Eso está triste oír, pero espero cambio de wil de cosas para usted -- para su beneficio.

Lo siento amigo.

My language, it is a little rough, but I was raised in a Guatemalan whorehouse.

I mean no harm Senor, to you or any of the T2W members. Harm I reserve for Don Roberto Da Silva, hijo de puta and murderer of my best friend Alfredo.

One day he shall be avenged.

Vaya con dios,

El Bast4rdo

Jimmylynkz, I too want to learn. That’s why I am demoing all day. Thing is, my real account has been kind of “totally squashed” before while I was still in the total newbie phase, so I am basically desperately searching for a way to gradually grow that account while I try, err and develop my skills on the demo account.

Also, logically speaking: Say I was already a highly experienced, professional and confident forex trader. Well, let’s say there was a signal provider out there that consistently produced at least 100+ pips each month on average. Would this professional trader lose by entering those signals in addition to his own trading, wouldn’t he simply be making on average a few more pips each month with next to no risk in the long term?

I am no forex professor (yet), so please share your own thoughts on the above subject in case I got something wrong…

Thanks a lot 4xpipcounter, you seem to know a thing or two about trading, so I appreciate your recommendation and will be checking it out.
Btw, is that you “Paul” on this page? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trl.co.nz

If you have a fully developed methodology, then there is no need to trade someone else's signals. That is just the nature of a "highly experienced, professional and confident forex trader." "Highly experienced" means nothing. I know people that have been around a long time and are still losing consistently. Your key words would be "professional" and "confident". A professional's methodology stands alone without any peripheral support. If someone is truly "confident" in their own methodology, then by virtue of their confidence they have less confidence in anyone else's.
Another thing is that by trading someone's else's signals, it would really be a replication of your own trades. Also, the amount of margin taken up on your trading account would also become an issue.
Trading someone else's signals has to be an interpretive thing, while amalgamating your style with the provider. Also, I believe all signal provides need to offer a trial period so the prospective client can test it out. Regardless, there is risk involved with being depended on someone else's signals
Here's an example. I used to be a signal provider about 3 years ago. My clients were not getting nowhere nears the results in trading my signals that I was. Simply put, they laked the experience and knowledge in my signals' usage. If you know of a provider that is going to get you 100 pips per month, then you will probably have a net loss over that same month.
Thanks for your kind words. I am just honest and striaghtforward and love trading. Yes, that was my endorsement of Max McKegg. Along with Forex TRM, they are the only paid services I have ever endorsed. Max MKegg is a signals provider and Forex TRM is a software program that simply works.

Jimmylynkz, I too want to learn. That’s why I am demoing all day. Thing is, my real account has been kind of “totally squashed” before while I was still in the total newbie phase, so I am basically desperately searching for a way to gradually grow that account while I try, err and develop my skills on the demo account.

Also, logically speaking: Say I was already a highly experienced, professional and confident forex trader. Well, let’s say there was a signal provider out there that consistently produced at least 100+ pips each month on average. Would this professional trader lose by entering those signals in addition to his own trading, wouldn’t he simply be making on average a few more pips each month with next to no risk in the long term?

I am no forex professor (yet), so please share your own thoughts on the above subject in case I got something wrong…

Thanks a lot 4xpipcounter, you seem to know a thing or two about trading, so I appreciate your recommendation and will be checking it out.
Btw, is that you “Paul” on this page? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trl.co.nz

Thoughts? Yes, I got some.
The assumption would be to have 100% winners if 1 trade per day would be made. If three trades were made per day, then that would make 15 per week. In order to realize these statistics 10 out of 15 would have to be winning trades, or 67%.
That sounds good, but with a 17-pip stop loss (You also have to account for the spread.) Your entries would have to be ideal, while the slightest of spikes wipes the trade out.
Based on your criteria, it would be a 400% return per year without compunding, which is practical, because getting 400 pips per month is practical. I guess if the trader is a perfectionist and can deal with the stress of the "perfect" entry, then the entirety of your whole scenario can be realized.
That's one thing that is a little over my head. I'm not a perfectionist. I have a high risk tolerance, and so that type of trading is a personal thing that I can't relate to.
I guess the other way to llok at it is to keep trading each day until you have one more winning trade than losing trade, and then quit.

One of the most valuable things that an online forex trading course can show you is how valuable 20 pips a day is..

1 standard lot at 20 pips/day = $200/day = $50k/year
2 standard lots 20 pips/day = $400/day =$100k/year
3 standard lots 20 pips/day = $600/day = $150k/year
5 standard lots 20 pips/day = $1000/day =$250k/year
10 standard lots 20 pips/day = $2000/day = $500k/year

If you were obeying 2% risk management, then you can multiply your account about 5 times a year.. at 4% risk management, you can multiply your account roughly 10 times /year. To demonstrate..

If you have a $10k trading account and you are trading at a 2% risk, then you can risk $200 per trade (2% of 10k = 200). that means you can trade 1 lot with a 20 pip stop and 20 pip target (1:1 risk reward, least acceptable).
If you can make 20 pips/day on avg with that 1 lot you will make 200/day=1000/wk=50k/year..

So, you just made a $50k/year income with just a $10k account!! only risking 2%. Most traders dont appreciate the leverage we get, and risk way too much, only blowing their accounts before they know what went wrong!

At a less conservative 4% risk management level, you could risk $400 per $10k. Using the same 20 pip model, we would trade 2 lots with 20 pip stop and target. 20 pips/day would now equal $400/day=$2000/week=$100k/year. So, a $100k income was achieved with a $10k account, using the same 20 pips/day strategy.

What's important is that we never need to try for more pips/day, thats too difficult and novice forex traders have a hard time realizing this. It is more beneficial to be consistent at a small number of daily pips and then gradually increase your lot size as your account grows.

btw, this is NOT compounding, this is taking your profits out every week. If you were to leave the money in your account and increase your lot size according to your account balance you would see astronomical gains.

thoughts?

Gbp/usd

Cable should be getting ready for that massive reversal I've been promising. The 4-hour, daily, and weekly charts are all OB. Price is urrently camping around my WR1 at 1.5815.

regaE, sorry for my previous post on your thread. That should have been posted on my thread and got them mixed up.

I know this friend whose dad's father's cousin's uncle's son send out excellent fx signals every night. A few of them even worked too!

Peter

Forex Signal Providers are as varied as the different trading strategies being employed in forex. There are many forex signal providers offering their services in the internet.

None can really be trusted. I only know of one signal provider that someone traded his signals and profited consistently. This is because more signal providers are not that good of traders, signals are also based on timing, and interpretation. I once offered a signals service. I'm an excellent trade. Yet, said to say, no one was able to attain the same results I did. I shut my service down because I felt people were being ripped off.

Forex Signal Providers are as varied as the different trading strategies being employed in forex. There are many forex signal providers offering their services in the internet.

My question is...

Assuming they do work, what are the best trading signal providers out there? Hoping for some good recommendations.

Thanks a bunch in advance:D

Did you find a good signal provider regaE

Forex Signals are very important for knowing where market will go.

Signals by others coupled with your own analysis will be awesome =)

l.jpg
in.jpg
c.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
e.jpg
ms.jpg

I found new signal Provider in RentASignal with name of Fifth Wave - EURUSD No Risk and ID : 33660 , this is a profitable with good result .

Is there anybody that is working with this SignalProvider ? AutoTrade or Rent ?

Thanks.;)

Try www.fxmaster.net . They are apparently the oldest and best signal provider around. I have been with them for 7 months now with great results.

Here you can read some reviews: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.fxmaster.net

Good luck. :)

I also have positive experience with fxmaster service. they have been around since 2003 and they really proved themselves as a reliable signal provider.

Signals by others coupled with your own analysis will be awesome =)

Yes, this is the best way to benefit from signal services. It should be compined with your own view of the market

My question is...

Assuming they do work, what are the best trading signal providers out there? Hoping for some good recommendations.

Thanks a bunch in advance:D

A few weeks ago I came across one of the best trading sites I've seen lately, and felt I had to share this great discovery with you.

This is the message than they pubblish on their site:

Signals Advisor is composed of a team of top traders who over the years have developed the best Forex trading strategies for getting the best performance on the market with a diversified approach to money management.
In addition the possibility to choose one of several periodical subscriptions to receive trading signals, Signals Advisor provides a free eBook complete and extremely detailed where you can thoroughly understand the dynamics of the dominant Forex Market and the best operational strategies.
The signals operating Advisor Signals are forwarded before the occurrence of certain conditions, anticipating the market with brain. In addition to the entry point, this signals offered set a fixed-point output as in take-profit as in stop loss on the major currency pairs.
With Signals Advisor operate in the Forex Market is not just making an attentive investment but is guarantee of success and satisfaction in terms of economic return.
In addition to offer a constant assistance (24/5) available to satisfy any further, operating signals, themselves, are easily to understand that they can be easily used by anyone with/out experience in the Forex Market.

Also, in order to meet the different needs for what concerns the different trading style, Signals Advisor during the years has designed two trading models with different operating strategies of money management and risk / profit by offering the possibility to choose the most suitable signals according to your trading style.
The remarkable results achieved and published in full transparency and active participation of their customers make Signals Advisor one of the best provider of Forex Trading Signals of the World.

This is the web site (www) signalsadvisor.com/performance.html

I tryed it and it is fantastic!!!