The best forex signal providers

regaE

My question is...

Assuming they do work, what are the best trading signal providers out there? Hoping for some good recommendations.

Thanks a bunch in advance:D

take a deeper look at your question!

My question is...

>>> how will you measure it ? <<< Assuming they do work,
>>> what kind of signals are u expecting ? <<<< what are the best trading signal providers out there?
>>> didnt God hope for good results too? <<<Hoping for some good recommendations.

I only hope we find God again before it is too late!

how will you measure it ? In pips
what kind of signals are u expecting ? Live forex signals, with tp and sl levels.

Oh come on, there has got to be someone experienced here on the boards who has tried out different services and can give an honest recommendation for a forex signal provider?
I really don't know how to tell which are any good and which to avoid.
Please, anyone?

jesus .scum level

ODT good to see you back. you could always take your calls from the forex live calls and set up thread.:smart: surely by the time the text has been posted and sent to your cell phone and then youve traded it,it could have moved 20+ pips.Also they can delay by 1 min before texting the trade,and then claim it as a winning trade. I dont know of anyone who makes a living just from trading someone elses signals.I cant believe that bBack Swan is advising you to look at one.BS what do you know about those chappies.

ODT good to see you back. you could always take your calls from the forex live calls and set up thread.:smart: surely by the time the text has been posted and sent to your cell phone and then youve traded it,it could have moved 20+ pips.Also they can delay by 1 min before texting the trade,and then claim it as a winning trade. I dont know of anyone who makes a living just from trading someone elses signals.I cant believe that bBack Swan is advising you to look at one.BS what do you know about those chappies.

Julian

I am glad to hear from you,and I want to thank you because I learnt something valuable from you.I have finally got a proven profitable day trading method back tested over 8 years , for day trading .It is the 15 min trendline break method ,using a custom multi time frame stochastics.It works and makes about 1,000 pips a week (estimated) on dax, oil,euro /usd, cable and usd yen , with a 20 pip stop and betting sequence.

Anyway I really wanted to thank you for posting your trades.It helped me get there.

That signal service is a total xxxx by amateurs , and Black Swan's beloved forum for who he seems to be acting like an agent.

Thanks(y)

O D T

I appreciate all your replies.

Samix10x, I checked the website and it would appear that they offer a managed account too with a promised 10% monthly return. That sounds too good to be true. Do you know anything about that deal, is it legit? Is there any guarantee of the 10% monthly return? Imagine getting 10% monthly without doing squat. After one year you would have already tripled your money with no effort.

I dont know of anyone who makes a living just from trading someone elses signals.I cant believe that bBack Swan is advising you to look at one.

Does that mean that it is impossible? That the signal providers out there simply are not good enough to make a living on?

samix10x,

Sent you a private message, can you please reply? want to join and know more about the signal services. I will be waiting for your reply, thanks.

samix10x,

sent you a private message, can you please reply? Want to join and know more about the signal services. I will be waiting for your reply, thanks.

i would like to know more about signal services.
Please help me.

I appreciate all your replies.

Samix10x, I checked the website and it would appear that they offer a managed account too with a promised 10% monthly return. That sounds too good to be true. Do you know anything about that deal, is it legit? Is there any guarantee of the 10% monthly return? Imagine getting 10% monthly without doing squat. After one year you would have already tripled your money with no effort.

Does that mean that it is impossible? That the signal providers out there simply are not good enough to make a living on?

if they were that good then wed all be on them.Read my initiasl post it explains why its hard for them to call accurate trades in real time. Look on the live forex call thread,there are live calls there all the time by pro traders and quess what,its free."As its free Ill assume that its all rubbish" is that what you think. You seem to be looking for the grail,it doesnt exist. once you learn the importance of accepting loses you will stop looking for soemthing that doesnt exist and maybe learn to trade

It seems to me, that if you rely on someone's signals, then you are dependant on them.. doesn't sound like career security to me. I want to LEARN...

Regae, for the most part signal providers are not worth a hoot. After all, why do they need to provide signals? If they are good enough for you to trade on, then they should be good enough for them to trade on. That being the case, then they are making a commendable living trading their own signals.
After saying all of that, there is one that I could reccomend to you whole-heartedly, and that is Max McKegg. I have known him for 5 years. He has an excellent reputation. I have nicknamed him "The Great One". The man is uncanny. When euro was trading around 1.26, he predicted it was headed to 1.6. When cable was around 1.75, he predicted he was going to 2.10.
He only trades 5 pairs, which are the euro, cable, swissy, aussie, and kiwi. It's an exception to the rule, but I have seen him get over 500 pips overnight just off those 5 pairs.
He also has intraday and MT forecasts.
He has a trial subscription that costs pennies. Good luck! You can let me know if you need assistance.

Oh come on, there has got to be someone experienced here on the boards who has tried out different services and can give an honest recommendation for a forex signal provider?
I really don't know how to tell which are any good and which to avoid.
Please, anyone?