Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

hey Cap / all

have a great Xmas and a happy trading year in 2013.........

Cap's 3 ducks is still for me the best and most practical trading system I have ever seen...and I have been around for more years than I care to remember !

N

Re: The 3 Ducks Trading System

t2w%2022%20Dec%202012.jpg

Thanks Captain...!!!

I have been busy on Xmas eve again and set entry orders, I hope Santa will send the ducks in a line and bring me some more pips for Xmas...here goes::::

US/JAP EO BUY @ 84.49
US/CAD EO BUY @0.9944
EUR/GB EO BUY @0.8158
EUR/JAP EO BUY @111.29

I am turning in shortly and will look again on Xmas day, my time, Xmas eve U.K. time
cheers Steve

Last edited:
I have just got up on Xmas day and noted that

US/JAP IS +32 ( I have closed it)
EUR/JAP closed at +17
The other orders have not been hit, 3 ducks have been put away til the New Year,
What's for Xmas dinner??? Not Duck I hope...We need to fatten up the ducks for the new year pip fest
Thanks to all for the info and merry Xmas..!!! Steve

So, does anyone have running totals for the thread? Would be very interesting to see how one system, or one person, has fared over 5 years.

Hello Andy ,are you still providing your advanced 3 Ducks Trading Course ? If you are not , when do you think a new course will be available ?

Many thanks for your excellent system.

Hey guys, new member here, been trading FX for over five years with the last six months off due to work, but now getting into trading and noticed this awesome thread.

Today, I've finally finished reading all 292 pages and over 2300 posts! Some really great information. Also got the eBook recently, thanks Andy!

I've been trading a live account with this method for just over a week, but only small units until I can get my discipline and patience up to where it was six months ago. So far I've done about 20 trades, which I think is way too many personally, but I'm just too eager to get back into trading I guess.

The bad news, more than half of my trades were losers, but again, simply too eager, too many trades, too tight stop losses, and way too excited! The good news, overall I've been profitable, and that's just to do with risk/reward and having the patience to let profits run, which I think comes from experience.

Once I get my patience and discipline back up I think this methodology will be a great addition to my trading, so thanks to everyone and really looking forward to testing it properly over the next few months!

Thanks Captain for future and past advice,

Which timeframe is it best to study a trend/pair in and over what period of time (i.e 12, 24hrs or 36hrs) minimum or prefered for best results...

regards 30cc

Thanks Captain for future and past advice,

Which timeframe is it best to study a trend/pair in and over what period of time (i.e 12, 24hrs or 36hrs) minimum or prefered for best results...

regards 30cc

Hi Crack....ask Captain currency for a copy of his E BOOK, 3 ducks will take an hour to read and it will help a lot...
Have a look at http://captaincurrency.blogspot.com.au/
good luck..Steve

Last edited: