Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hi guys, thanks for all the responses. I found this site yesterday ChartStation which seems pretty cool. You can have 3 or 4 charts in each workspace and then have tabbed workspaces for however many pairs you like. See screenshot.

Would appreciate some advice while I'm here though, should I stick to looking at the main currency pairs or also look at all pairs?

cheers

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 154
I think the captain should be commended for posting and explaining to us a method that looks good, uses sound principles, is simple to follow and by some accounts works, so it ticks my boxes, If I didn't have my own in work, I would be working on this one for sure (y)

Thanks Lightning McQueen,

I have been away for a few days in the west of Ireland climbing mountains by day and drinking Guinness by night!

I will be back in the market tomorrow, but I think I would prefer to be up the mountain instead.

PS: can you see Shadowninja at the top of the mountain? :-0

Attachments

• andyinthewestofireland.jpg
    andyinthewestofireland.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 205
Thanks Lightning McQueen,

I have been away for a few days in the west of Ireland climbing mountains by day and drinking Guinness by night!

I will be back in the market tomorrow, but I think I would prefer to be up the mountain instead.

PS: can you see Shadowninja at the top of the mountain? :-0

The best things in life are free!

Looks like fun CC

DT
:)

finding traders

Hi out there

I have been using this system for a few months its a great system
I was wondering how many people are using it?

I made a great trade on the aud//usd this evening,
saw the set up on friday

john :clap:

Hey, I'm convinced it's a good system from looking at the charts but I don't have the time to monitor properly at work so I'm not trading it. Wondered if there was any way I could automate it, but my attempt to do this on Saturday with Metatrader (first time i'd done anything with it) was a bit more problematic than I thought.

Also, what are you using as an exit strategy?

Hi out there

I have been using this system for a few months its a great system
I was wondering how many people are using it?

I made a great trade on the aud//usd this evening,
saw the set up on friday

john :clap:

hi guys
just a follow up
I got in @.8977 & my traget was .9048
& I was taken out as I sleep for I think 170 pips!

john:clap:

hi guys
just a follow up
I got in @.8977 & my traget was .9048
& I was taken out as I sleep for I think 170 pips!

john:clap:

Great trade John,

All 3 Ducks were lined up for a buy on the Aussie (y)

It's always nice to wake up to a winning trade :sleep:

Kind Regards,

and the ducktists extracted some more feathers from the aud/yen this morning...LOL

I have been looking and seen the USD/YEN offering an entry at 107.28. Is this a good entry? any assistance gratefully accepted.

Anyone going Aud/Cad at the moment? Any targets? I'm just letting it run while 1hr momentum (10 period) and rsi (14 p) are in a downtrend and moving my stops (15 pips) when i can.

Fairly new to this "game" if anyone has any advice?
cheers

I have been looking and seen the USD/YEN offering an entry at 107.28. Is this a good entry? any assistance gratefully accepted.

Hello Tdthomn1,

Just had a quick look at the USD.JPY chart, all your Ducks are lined up for a buy and your entry is about right ;)

Kind Regards,