Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Thanks.
In fact except for some pairs i am not following, i am hunting in the same direction as you recommend.
Thanks for the double check.

Greetings All,

Hopefully some of you clever duck hunters managed to make a few pips on Gbp.Chf, it has sold off by +310 pips since our 3 ducks lined up.

Here Is My Current View On Some Currency Pairs Using The 3 Ducks Method;

Eur.Usd – A bit 50/50 at the moment, I’m going to sit on my hands and wait until I see if it goes higher or lower.

Gbp.Usd - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Chf - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Aud.Usd - I’m going to sit on my hands and wait until I see if it goes higher or lower. A break above 0.9100 would get me bullish and looking for the buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Cad - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Jpy - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Eur.Jpy - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Eur.Aud - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Gbp.Chf - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Aud.Cad - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

XAG.USD - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

XAU.USD - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Hope that helps you, keep it simple, keep it logical!

Best wishes,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Method is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Thanks for the double check Andy.
I follow these method with very good results, obviously variable, i got just one question.
I follow London and USA markets, do you do it arround the clock, at determined hours, or at any time the 3 ducks line?

Hey, Captain:

Probably a dumb question, but must the last high be above the 60SMA in a buy situation, and must it be topped by a green candle? (And, of course, would the last low in a sell situation be below the SMA and would the point of the V be have to be a red candle)? I've run into situations where the seeming high/low does is not across the SMA. Also, do the wicks ever come in play if only they and not the candle body, top the last high or low? Love the KISS aspect of this system but I'm trying to dot every i and cross every t. Thanks, Nod.

Hi folks....
I want to kindly invite you all to insult me as much as you want.
I made the worst series of mistakes today.
It wasnt bad at all. i made about 8% of my account in profit, that is the good part, the bad is that i could made about 57%.
So dont be kind at all, i dont want to forget how i missed all those potential profits.

Don't worry I didn't even make 8%. I think it was about $25 total! Minus commission! But I wasn't trying to do any 3Ducks.

So how did it happen with your mistakes? Confess all to find absolution!

It was worst than that....., i said i could made 57% and its wrong, i could double my account, i was just trying to get out as in a normal day to be capable to explain it to an engineer who will make me the program.
I follow the 3 ducks but i modified it and at the end its a mixture of the 3 ducks with some price action, anyway it was good because that is something i can expect into a normal day, today was extraordinary....
So................ FORGIVE ME LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ´CAUSE I HAVE SINN.......

The point is that i was trying to be extremelly logic and react as a program - you know brainless -, and when i realized how much i could win today i simply decided it is the problem for the engineer not mine. If i can make that at an extraordinary day, and with a robot replicating my method about 8% daily, let that engineer worry, not me......
That was the main source of the series of mistakes that lead me to sin the way i did.....

8% (of your account?) daily,day in day out....is a result is it not?
Those extrodinary days can go both ways as well & it could just have easily been -57%.

8% (of your account?) daily,day in day out....is a result is it not?
Those extrodinary days can go both ways as well & it could just have easily been -57%.

I know mate, i am not new here.
I am talking about what happened, not what could happened.
My method foresee all those posibilities.

Greetings All,

Eur.Usd – same as last week, a bit 50/50 at the moment, I'm going to sit on my hands and wait until I see if it goes higher or lower.

Gbp.Usd - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Aud.Usd
- I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Cad – a bit 50/50 at the moment and another currency pair that I'm going to sit on my hands and wait until I see if it goes higher or lower.

Usd.Jpy – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Eur.Jpy – not interest in this pair at the moment a break below 105.40 would get me bearish again.

Eur.Aud - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Gbp.Chf - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Aud.Cad - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

XAG.USD
- I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Best wishes,
Andy

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Method is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas.

Running my automated version in simulation at the moment.

I was long until just now on GBP USD but got stopped out. Maybe I should have taken CC's discretionary advice on that one.

Better though, long EURCHF from 1.2977. No comment from CC.

Just gone long USD.JPY @84.34. Ooops another one against CC's recommendation.

I only need to work out how to make my system monitor this thread now then I can go live :jester:

Running my automated version in simulation at the moment.

I was long until just now on GBP USD but got stopped out. Maybe I should have taken CC's discretionary advice on that one.

Better though, long EURCHF from 1.2977. No comment from CC.

Just gone long USD.JPY @84.34. Ooops another one against CC's recommendation.

I only need to work out how to make my system monitor this thread now then I can go live :jester:

If anyone can do it you can adam (y)

N

Greetings All,

Eur.Usd – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Gbp.Usd - a bit 50/50 at the moment I'm going wait until I see if it goes higher or lower.

Aud.Usd - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Cad – I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Usd.Jpy – not interested in JPY pairs for the moment.

Eur.Jpy – not interested in JPY pairs for the moment.

Eur.Aud - A bit of a rally in the last few sessions but I would be looking for selling opportunities if/when my 3 ducks line up.

Gbp.Chf - still looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Aud.Cad - the commodity currencies are strong at present but I would prefer to be buying the Aussie Dollar if/when my 3 ducks line up.

XAG.USD - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up.

Greetings All,

Eur.Usd – I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Gbp.Usd - Not as good as Eur.Usd but you could be looking for buying opportunities when the 3 ducks line up :rolleyes:

Usd.Chf - Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Aud.Usd - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Usd.Cad - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Usd.Jpy - Intervention, intervention, intervention I would be sitting on my hands with JPY currency pairs for the monent. (n)

Eur.Jpy - Same as Usd.Jpy. (n)

Eur.Aud - Two bullish currency pairs going head to head at the moment, a bit 50/50. Not interested in this pair at the moment :rolleyes:

Gbp.Chf - Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Aud.Cad - Aussie is the leader, I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up :clap:

Best wishes,
Andy

Greetings All,

Gbp.Chf - Same as last week, I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up (y)

Best wishes,
Andy

Hi CC,
I got burnt in the GBP/ CHF short trade last week. Twice the sell order got triggered and both times the price reversed immediately and took out my SL of 50pips (1st trade) and 70 pips (2nd Trade). Somehow, my winnings are small and loosers are big and as such overall I am in negative.

Cheers
Novice 198

I can't speak for CC but in my experience with the 3 Ducks I have a hit rate of 4 losers for every winner. On average. So if I start off trading in a bad period, I might get double that many losers before a winner.

Wouldn't mind hearing CC's opinion - he's always got a discretionary angle on it.

Greetings All,

Eur.Usd – Same as last week, I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. (y)

Gbp.Usd - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. (y)

Usd.Chf - I would be looking for selling opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. (y)

Aud.Usd - A very good up trend, I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. (y)

Usd.Cad - a bit 50/50 and I'm not interested in this pair for the moment. (n)

Aud.Cad - Aussie dollar is very strong, Cad is a little weak therefore the 3 ducks are telling me I should be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. :clap:

Eur.Aud - Same as last week, two bullish currency pairs going head to head at the moment, a bit 50/50. Not interested in this pair at the moment. :sneaky:

Eur.Cad - I would be looking for buying opportunities when my 3 ducks line up. (y)

Usd.Jpy - Not interested in doing business with the Jpy pairs at the moment. :(

Best wishes,
Andy