Thank you Trade2Win!!

we need a competition
2 categories
1.best photoshop
2.best caption
judges are ....Sharky,traderr333 and Craig reville-Horwood/darling

I saw him. He was in fact there. He exists. He is a real person. :cheesy:
Yes indeed, he exists alright. And a thoroughly delightful chap he is too. Very open and candid about his trading style which, as most of us know, is quite unusual and flouts many of the established conventions. Sorry there are no pictures of him from the meet up. Just think of a younger, better looking and more toned version of me with no eyewear and less hair (well, none at all actually), and you'll be in the right ballpark.
Tim.

Yes indeed, he exists alright. And a thoroughly delightful chap he is too. Very open and candid about his trading style which, as most of us know, is quite unusual and flouts many of the established conventions. Sorry there are no pictures of him from the meet up. Just think of a younger, better looking and more toned version of me with no eyewear and less hair (well, none at all actually), and you'll be in the right ballpark.
Tim.

You mean like this?

Attachments

• DarkTone.gif
    DarkTone.gif
    282.4 KB · Views: 229
You mean like this?
This reminds me of the time when I used to work in the print trade (in reprographics) and people would come in with a family snap with, inevitably, one person facing the wrong way - thus spoiling an otherwise perfect picture. We were asked to rotate them and put a smile on their face. In the early days of Photoshop, some (none too bright) people actually thought the program came with a built in 'rotate and smile' function. After a little education about the realities of what was and wasn't possible, we ended up doing something like this, although I'd like to think our results were a tad more convincing than Atilla's attempt here. No offense mate!
:love:

This reminds me of the time when I used to work in the print trade (in reprographics) and people would come in with a family snap with, inevitably, one person facing the wrong way - thus spoiling an otherwise perfect picture. We were asked to rotate them and put a smile on their face. In the early days of Photoshop, some (none too bright) people actually thought the program came with a built in 'rotate and smile' function. After a little education about the realities of what was and wasn't possible, we ended up doing something like this, although I'd like to think our results were a tad more convincing than Atilla's attempt here. No offense mate!
:love:

None taken. Good attemp at deflection :p

Without your specs and hair you look like Vin Diesel... :cool:

Ehhem... Sort of (y)

Last edited:
None taken. Good attemp at deflection :p

Without your specs and hair you look like Vin Diesal... :cool:

Ehhem... Sort of (y)

That's a new French wine from Total. It is a vin blanc non vintage with legs and long on the throat. The lees are mainly particulates with a strong nose reminiscent of garage forecourts. Not to be savoured around a candle lit dinner table.

Ok guys you asked for it. This is me. Just had my 32nd birthday but all that pippin takes its toll on a man. :p

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4568-moi.jpg