Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

What about fixing the rep system so that we can continue to collect light green dots, beyond the current limit of 6?
Cheers.

...Well I had a very nice light green bean....I worked very hard for it.....I was very proud of it.....but have now lost it somehow......

Ah well never mind.....have weekend to get it back.....

Golly and gosh, I seem to be losing posts all over the place and some of those green bobbly things, besides!

I'm wondering if I can I make a case for constructive dismal and loss of reputation (well of sorts)?

Is there another place for me to go - please - dear God - no, not the commons?! :D

Cheers

Mayfly

think something may be amiss top posters shown with 4 billion posts
unless they just need to get out more

A glitch in the system dc, spammers gain infamy occasionally after getting the boot, admin are aware of the problem I believe, I know, we'll call that one rogues gallery for now shall we.

:eek: oh no! they've fixed it! ah well, never mind, it was worth a cheap shot :cheesy:

...Well I had a very nice light green bean....I worked very hard for it.....I was very proud of it.....but have now lost it somehow......

Everyone has lost a dot or two, a small price to pay I believe for the new rep display, isnt it nice by the way, I like peeps gold dots and the star

Thousands of rep points will have to be earned to get a gold star of lenin (thanks grant) so get going on those quality posts.

Your rep points are as they were, same with the mouse over comments on the dots, there does appear to be a larger shift in the points required to gain a dot once it goes light green, hence the larger loss of light greenies for some. sharky will no doubt explain all later as promised.

Golly and gosh, I seem to be losing posts all over the place and some of those green bobbly things, besides!

Which posts have you lost mayfly?, I see only one deletion in the past year...you naughty boy :LOL:

let me know and I will try find them for you :)

Cheers

Lightning

* New button set and various style tweaks applied to the forum to improve legibility

NB: I should add, that in order to see the new button set and stylesheet, you need to ctrl-refresh in IE and shift-refresh in firefox.

Further to my last comment, you're best off clearing your cache if you want to see the updated gfx, don't delete your cookies though unless you want to retype in all your username/pwds!

* Various performance tweaks to improve the speed of the site (which was pretty fast even before!) ;)

Further to my last comment, you're best off clearing your cache if you want to see the updated gfx, don't delete your cookies though unless you want to retype in all your username/pwds!

....I did this and then for a while I had a blue - 'calculator look' type of logo appearing in my Favourite list but since then it has reverted back to the normal red square logo.....

....I thought that the blue one was the new logo...

......And yes site refreshes faster than before now....

Could there be a bug in the PM system again?
I had somebody tell me just about 10min ago that my PM was disabled (which is not the case). Also recently I tried to PM a member and his PM was disabled, although he said he never turned it off...

Edit: just noticed that my own PM button has vanished...:?:

Last edited:
* Links posted to videos from all the popular video sharing websites like YouTube, Google, MySpace, Yahoo , MetaCafe etc are automatically embedded within the post. Works retrospectively too on videos already posted, eg. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/27651-video-you.html

Zambuck: No the red square is the new one! :)

Yes, i like that idea too. It certainly makes the idea of watching one that bit easier/more appealing!

Hi John - need to do a bit housekeeping first then I'll make an announcement tomorrow. Hope you're well. It's freezzz'n here!