Sticky T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

I used to use Tapatalk to view this forum on my mobile but it's not working anymore. Does anyone have an alternative or will this be fixed?

We've fixed the issue with Tapatalk, so you can now continue using it as before. Thanks for reporting it!

Anyone know why I cant post a review...the score button doesnt work...have emailed support twice but no reply ?

Anyone know why I cant post a review...the score button doesnt work...have emailed support twice but no reply ?

I think you have to have been a member for a while and/or have a certain number of posts first. This reduces the activity of trolls and scam artists.

Hmm, so actually there appears to be a problem with the rating mechanism, SS8 is right, you can't currently choose a rating. We'll get this fixed asap. Thanks for reporting SS8.

I must admit the rating system catches me out. Many times I rate an article as 2 thinking it the link for page 2 !

Last edited:
Now you mention it, I can see that happening. Hmm, perhaps we should change the format or throw up a confirmation box before it submits the rating.

SS8 - try again now, you may need to hard refresh your browser, as the javascript file that caused the error might be cached in your browser:

Windows: ctrl + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R

Sorry about the delay, a case of holiday absence.

I've reinstated the General Trading Chat forum amongst the main forums for now. It' still got over 7000 threads and 6 active ones in the last month.

Our original plan was to slowly move all the threads out to the most appropriate forum, but since that's been put on the back burner. I think it's better to move it out of the T2W Archive forum, where it was difficult to locate.

We've removed the "New to Trading" forum, and split the threads out between 'New to Trade2Win' and 'First Steps'.

'New to Trade2Win' now just contains important sticky threads and the curated FAQ threads.

New threads are not allowed, although replies to existing threads are. This makes it much easier to browse through the FAQs, avoids any confusion new members may have as to where to initially post new threads and clearly sign posts where new members should start on the site.

'First Steps' now contains all the member created threads that were in both 'New to Trade2Win' and 'New to Trading'.

Before there was some confusion as to where new members/traders should post to and this resulted in threads spread out across all three forums.

Email alerts for quotes are now live in the forums.

So anytime somebody quotes you in a post, you'll get an email with the contents of the post and a link to it.

Please note you'll need to either 'Reply' to a post or use the multi-quote button for this to take effect, as it's necessary to have the username of the member included in the quote.

You can also now view all quotes made by a member from a new tab on the member's profile page. This works from today onwards, it's not retrospective.

After a couple of requests from members, I've reinstated the Meetups forum (and moved related threads into it): http://www.trade2win.com/boards/meetups/

We merged the Meetups forum into the Foyer over a year ago, as part of the consolidation of forums. In hindsight though I think we should have kept them separate as these threads quickly get lost in the Foyer and it's important to give them maximum visibility to help connect local traders.

Last edited:
No idea! It's not the first time it's happened and won't be the last. You can get a sense of what we're dealing with, just by looking at 'guests' online right now:

Currently Active Users: 3461 (61 members and 3400 guests)

Most users ever online was 11,980, May 26, 2013 at 11:56am.

I presume that was another one? Pity you can't force all the DDoS bots to activate a few ad impressions while they're here. That would be a real money spinner.