Forex Competition - New Feature: Latest Activity

Sharky

Staff
We've just added the first of a number of new features to the forex competition. It's a new box that appears on your portfolio page called Latest Activity.

It updates in real-time and shows the latest positions opened/closed by any player in the competition.

So you can now keep an eye on exactly who's doing what!

http://www.trade2win.com/competition/

By the way, we're aware that times for the competition are currently running on GMT not BST - these should actually be set to whatever your timezone is though, so wherever you are in the globe it should be correct. We'll update this next week.

* 01:06 AM shadowninja +21
Close USD/CHF Short @ 1.1258
* 01:06 AM shadowninja +21
Close EUR/USD Long @ 1.4695
* 09:52 PM shadowninja
Open USD/CHF Short @ 1.1279
* 09:51 PM shadowninja
Open EUR/USD Long @ 1.4674

Gosh. It looks as if I knew what I was doing. :cheesy:

Unfortunately, it was more a hunch than anything!

Are the Competitions still Running?

We've just added the first of a number of new features to the forex competition. It's a new box that appears on your portfolio page called Latest Activity.

It updates in real-time and shows the latest positions opened/closed by any player in the competition.

So you can now keep an eye on exactly who's doing what!

http://www.trade2win.com/competition/
Hi Sharky :)

Just came across this thread and was wondering if the competition is still running every month? With so many members refining their methods and systems, competion would help sharpen discipline and rules for all participants.

I see it as a very positive thing for a forum to be doing. (y)

Could the comp be revived?

Also, I was unable to locate the RULES for the Forex Comp. Could you please point me to the link?

I notice there are heaps of Aussie traders posting on the forum. I reckon it's because Aussies make far better traders than the rest of the world - it's the best kept secret down under! :whistling

If you think I'm wrong, then I would like to have a go to prove it! :smart: :p

With best wishes

Ivan :innocent:

Monthly Comp - Flatlining - Resuscitation needed!

:-0
Hi Sharky :)

Just came across this thread and was wondering if the competition is still running every month? With so many members refining their methods and systems, competion would help sharpen discipline and rules for all participants.

I see it as a very positive thing for a forum to be doing. (y)

Could the comp be revived?
Can't seem to find reference to any reason for the other comps folding - is there some history here?

Unfortunately we pulled the forex competition last year because of technical problems. However you'll be glad to hear we have something new in the works. So stay tuned!