New T2W Forex Contest - Starts Sun, 15th May

Or, perhaps "these traders" ARE trading full-time, and a poxy £100 is neither here nor there.

Well then why'd they sign up?

ps - shouldn't people be able to hide their current trades? otherwise, if someone is in the lead by a decent amount and there's not long to go, cant they just copy the trades of people who are close to them ensuring that they remain in fron and win?

Last edited:
Wot kinda chump treats a competition like a journal!!? Only moron can't differentiate between competition time and reality!!

I don't know about real traders...this site needs some real people first!!

It's a multi-tasking issue innit??? Certain styles of trading would be very hard to do twice. Swing trading would be easy enough but short term trading would be hard to do real & pretend at the same time.

Still - that doesn't stop a chump like me being competitive and wanting to join in with my own results. Am I naughty? Should I have a smacked botty?

BTW - todays Euro trade tagged on the end... no photoshopo

attachment.php

Which would put me in about 14th place :cry:

Attachments

• 20-05-2011 13-23-13.png
    20-05-2011 13-23-13.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Well then why'd they sign up?

ps - shouldn't people be able to hide their current trades? otherwise, if someone is in the lead by a decent amount and there's not long to go, cant they just copy the trades of people who are close to them ensuring that they remain in fron and win?

Errr - if you copy the trades of the guy in the lead - how would you actually get in front & win? :confused:

If you have an answer for this, I think I will base all of my trading around it from this point forward.

BTW - how to get in & have a peek? I asked for access but haven't eard 'owt.

I want to see what redart is up to.

Errr - if you copy the trades of the guy in the lead - how would you actually get in front & win? :confused:

If you have an answer for this, I think I will base all of my trading around it from this point forward.

You dont copy the guy in the lead.
If YOU are in the lead, and there isn't long to go, and your only competition is the guy in 2nd place, cant you just copy the the trades of the guy behind you?
see what I mean??

ps - teach me how to trade the euro (6e)like you. cheers

I think he was talking about staying in front, say you are 1st and second is not far behind, you could mirror the 2nd persons trades so they can't overtake. This fails because you could both end up dropping lower than 3rd and below

well if your that worried you could always click the private (as in keep my trades private ) icon .

i dont think it matters too much at this point the system is still full of bugs . theres lotsa rogue trades in there and it will be interestin to see how they deal with the fact that the winner will have traded with -%20 margin available at some point in the week but managed to keep the trades open . Yes its true you never have losers if you dont close , and without margin call just add .Overall its a work in progress and i love it , its the best thing done on this site in years , well done everyone .

It's a multi-tasking issue innit??? Certain styles of trading would be very hard to do twice. Swing trading would be easy enough but short term trading would be hard to do real & pretend at the same time.

Still - that doesn't stop a chump like me being competitive and wanting to join in with my own results. Am I naughty? Should I have a smacked botty?

BTW - todays Euro trade tagged on the end... no photoshopo

attachment.php

Which would put me in about 14th place :cry:

Hey Dion! Have you got a B-TEC!? You sure is postin some jive on this thread!! Keep that paint shop sh!t away from me boy!!

Of couse the scam vendors will hate it , after all how could they justify hundreds of posts full of bul**** when five minutes on the demo account here would justify or disprove everything they sell. Yup i like it even more BRILLIANT . yes i know the strategy is different for a weekly competition , but they havent even got to be in the competition , just demonstrate conservative management ,some profits and hopefully rare and small drawdown over any given time period

Last edited:
I must be the greatest!! I only made seven trades!! I was only in the comp for 36 hrs!! I must be the greatest trader in this comp!!

Nobody is beating me without doing more!! I am the greatest!!

Who is trading less than me!!?? Who is trading less than me!!??

Seven trades!!

I must be the greatest trader in this competition!!

im confused at to whose won? It's super close at the top, but you said we were supposed to be looking at the equity??
Redcrash equity = 63201.13
counterviolent equity = 63092.50
Is that right? Or has Kimo'sabby righfully won???

im confused at to whose won? It's super close at the top, but you said we were supposed to be looking at the equity??

Them boys have lost some body fluid, me, i don't sweat competitions!!

Seven trades, that's all!!

Here's my prediction!! U all wanna hear it!! U all ready!!

Nobody, except me iz gonna win this comp with fewer trades!!

U all hearin' me!? R U hearin me!?

Blimey, you're right, it's incredibly close and to complicate matters trading is still going on. I'm guessing it's because of daylight savings and so trading should cease at 5pm EST. We'll have to just wait and see! :eek:

I must be the greatest!! I only made seven trades!! I was only in the comp for 36 hrs!! I must be the greatest trader in this comp!!

Nobody is beating me without doing more!! I am the greatest!!

Who is trading less than me!!?? Who is trading less than me!!??

Seven trades!!

I must be the greatest trader in this competition!!

We're not worthy.....

Kimbo, thats good stuff..

I just like the game, even tho, with 310 trades, that was 2 weeks worth for me, and should have made around $2,500,000...

LOL, bring on the new week, I dont like Fridays,,

Kimbo, thats good stuff..

I just like the game, even tho, with 310 trades, that was 2 weeks worth for me, and should have made around $2,500,000...

LOL, bring on the new week, I dont like Fridays,,

I like U boy. U R on the line.