T2W Site Suggestions Please!

oatman

2,879 22
Sharky, on that last one, Financial diary, maybe offer a company some free advertising.

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Paul
Don't know if it already been said but I would like to see a permanent Guide to using the site (as the site becomes more complex there is more need). It could include for example FTSE's guide to posting chart images on the site and resizing them etc.

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
I believe you're referring to the ShareCast new feed. I'm not actually sure how popular this is and was even considering dropping.

That would be a pity I think.
perhaps it is not 'popular' simply because it is not AFX/RNS ?

However if you are unable to enhance it, I would agree it's fairly useless in its present state. But that's exactly why I suggested it be improved.

Catch 22 ?

:LOL:

Grey1

2,186 178
The most important feature would be a voice conferencing facility such as PALTLAK.. Today I opened a room in paltalk under Technical trader and the share of knowledge amongst our members was great .. We discussed various market neutral strategies and traded the market in real time with 3 pair trades and a single directional trade.. It simply makes more sense to be able to call the trades in real time with people watching than post event junks which is no use to any 1 except commercial traps..

Voice facility allowed me to justify my trades in real time .. This is what is all about..

SO Sharky do you think we can have such a facility

Regards

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
Grey1 - the only problem with that is that it does limit the knowledge-share to those who are/can be physically on-line and participating AT THE TIME.

All that good stuff that went on PalTalk today is gone forever.

The benefit of a BB system is that thousands of people can come along at any time, day or night, months after the posting and benefit from it.

I think PalTalk is a great example of how to use RT conferencing for discussing the things you were into today (PT and Directional trades in RT) and it meets those needs perfectly, but the benefits were limited to those participating only.

Trader333

8,652 979
Tony,

You do have a point but most of what gets discussed in a forum like Paltalk in realtime never gets written up afterwards anyway. So from that standpoint it is invaluable so long as people still post on the boards and dont treat as as an exclusive alternative.

Paul

Sharky

Admin
5,637 427
And the winner is.....

ColinRiche.

I basically whittled it down to 8 suggestions (all excellent), 3 of which were Colin's - so I think it only fair that Mr. Riche wins the prize.

For those interested the 3 suggestions were:

1. Make location a required field in registrations - now implemented.
2. Make up new user titles based on number of posts - now implemented.
3. Give users the ability to search for a phrase rather than just individual words - hope to implement in the near future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock