T2W Scotland Meeting

I'm Glasgow based, so Stirling would suit me fine, ceteris parabus.
Be good to meet up with other traders from Scotland... :D

A good venue in Stirling is a place called Papa Joe's, Dumbarton Rd.

Wecome Villeneuve 27...good to have you on board.

Boy...

Will check out Papa Joe's and see if suitable for number of people wishing to attend.

Evenings/weekends for me as well. The Hogshead in Stirling is a possibility for an evening jar not that I've every been.

Hi man,

I will go any where in Scotland at the week end for a T2W social.

Blairlogie think anyone would be interested in a very informal cup of tea around the central belt maybe 2 or 3 of us for an hour so.
What do you think

Quote:
Any more thoughts on a date Blairlogie ?

why - is he a bit shy, or is he playing hard to get?

Has he been blowing sweet nothings in your ear again? I never knew you jocks were the romantic types.

Watchout Blairlogie - he just wants to get under your kilt and blow your bagpipes!

lol - sorry, couldn't resist.

None taken !

But you know what its like - you are waiting to go out for a beer and a curry, but he doesn't call, he doesn't write......

I will be there Blairlogie - obviously

BBB - kilts, bagpipes, frugality; any other platitudes you wish to air before the English jokes commence ? :LOL:

No Boy it aint, but I guess it would be if you considered yourselves to be a different race from the English - a point I'm sure you'd like to debate until the cows come home.

Why do you think we built that big bloody wall - keep you skirt wearing trannies out!!!

lol

I'd love to come up and meet you lot on the 26'th. I could drink all yer beer at night, after taking all your money in the day by my jock-stealth trading system!

Unfortunately I'll be stuck in the hole (London)

No Boy it aint, but I guess it would be if you considered yourselves to be a different race from the English - a point I'm sure you'd like to debate until the cows come home.

Thanks, but you can include me out of any debate regarding -race, religion,and also politics.

Let me know where it is and i'll try to make it along

Will try to come along assuming nothing comes up.

Le me know the exact where an when.