T2W Forex Contest - Sep 2011, Win an iPad 2!

Harmudge, its just a simple problem, relax, take a deep breath, it has nothing to do with the trading aspect, dont get discouraged..

The imports for externals MUST BE CHECKED,

It might be your problem, if that dont work, i have another Idea.

I will be back on at 3:30ish EST, so if it works or not, leave a note here, Lets get this taken care of for ya.

Many thanks for the support GlenGary.

The orders are still failing to get through to ForexDesk ?

Many thanks for the support GlenGary.

The orders are still failing to get through to ForexDesk ?

Humm, Ok, What size lots are you trying to trade?

Also, Look at the top of the MT4 platform, click on Tools, Options,expert advisros,

Make sure the last box on that page, ( allow external exports ) is CLICKED,

none of the rest are tho, just the Very last box..

Now, if you followed everything that I wrote, it should be working..

If it isnt, then I have no clue what the problem is, might be your firewall, but i know nothing about that stuff, so i cant be any help with that..

To the rest of ya, Good luck, I was holding tight for the past 2 weeks around 3-4th place, then I messed up really bad letting a EA run wild by accident a few times..

darn templates,,

plus, Im going to be honest, this is fun and all, but its just not workable with my method of scalping.

Made 77 trades today, for 213 pips, 3 loses, with a total of 3 pips lost.

I just cant really concentrate on my trading, and making sure Forexdesk closes in profit.

Might try Long term trading, but Im focused on something else right now..

We'll see what happens, but Atilla, keep rolling bro

Hi all,

just joined the forum and the game as well.
Quite fun this tournament, will there be an october edition ? (may have missed posts relating to this question in the last couple of pages).
Quite large spreads that we have here, but interesting anyway.
Thanks again for organising,
YS,
A.

Great trading dude - 144 winning trades out of 167 (y)

Thank you GK,

Managed to scalp my way whilst trying to manage risk and exposure to the big swings using 1min charts on the whole. Only get to look at the bigger picture in the evenings.

Bearish on Euro as I have it testing 1.20-30 range but may not get there until Greece default outcome is certain...

I still think the top spot can be anyones. Being last week - most will be risking all to get the top place.

Will continue with same strategy of placing longs and shorts and taking profits as and when they appear.

Good luck to everyone (y)

Latest update and it's getting interesting at the top with only a week to go! Atilla is now in 1st place ahead of petedeluiz in 2nd, but it could all change in this final week....Good luck all :clover:

FX Contest week end Sept11.PNG

Looks like the contest computer is broken and won't allow closing of trades. Is there a phone in facility ?

I reckon the demo broker is trying to rip us off, and they say demo account is not the same as the real thing.

I reckon the demo broker is trying to rip us off, and they say demo account is not the same as the real thing.

Trying to close these two shorts and sys will not let me...

EUR/USD 26/09/2011 13:11:07 sell 0 / 2 1.35114 1.34982 0.00000 0.00000 $324.00 0.00 Close
EUR/USD 26/09/2011 12:37:20 sell 0 / 3 1.35247 1.34982 0.00000 0.00000 $885.00 0.00 Close

Any work arounds?

Or can sysadmins close these off?

Atila

You appear to be smashing the 5 bells out of the market. well done. please feel free to reveal how you trade! lol.

sh5467

Trying to close these two shorts and sys will not let me...

EUR/USD 26/09/2011 13:11:07 sell 0 / 2 1.35114 1.34982 0.00000 0.00000 $324.00 0.00 Close
EUR/USD 26/09/2011 12:37:20 sell 0 / 3 1.35247 1.34982 0.00000 0.00000 $885.00 0.00 Close

Any work arounds?

Or can sysadmins close these off?

Can't place order again. We definitely need a phone in facility. To be honest, I am losing my shirt from the lost opportunities.

I wish I had seen this earlier! Contest ends in two days right? I hope you guys do something like this again soon.

I've had a very successful week, but I dont think i can catch Pete. The best I can hope for is a secret prize for 2nd place :)

Thanks for running such a great free competition, Sharky.

Cheers
-Mike-