T2W Awards Ceremony.

S

Spammer.

Just dusted off my tuxedo and beaten off all the nasty moths that were munching on it. Am I all dressed up with no place to go?

Just dusted off my tuxedo and beaten off all the nasty moths that were munching on it. Am I all dressed up with no place to go?

Out of all 6 members that voted last year I think 4 of them are banned. In that case no voting this year due to lack of interest :LOL:

Peter

That tux will have to be put back in the closet. There are no awards this year. I read through all the history and our experiences with them and there is much to do to get them where I think they should be.

At the moment there are far more important things that need my attention so the awards will have to wait. If time permits i'll take another look in the spring otherwise we'll just skip a year.

Now, what to do with those pre-engraved awards....

Breaking out the mothballs this very minute
Now, what to do with those pre-engraved awards....

Arabian would still like his 3rd place trophy for funniest contributor cat. can't believe this place only has 3 members:whistling

Oh, Peter would also like his trophy 4 PITA scam buster n general helpin teh newbs but 2 no avail award.