Swing trading vs scalping

dollarfinder

11 0
Hi All,
I disagree with the majority of financial advisors in the world, in my opinion 2009 will be better than the last year, I believe in the program of economic recovery impulse by Bernanke in the US congress and I trust In Obama (He will not to solve all the problems, but unless he will not make too many errors as Bush, ok anybody would make a better job than Bush).
There is hope for the world in 2009, I strongly believe in Friedman´s theory about expectations, if all of us believe in a good wealth in this year, so it will be true.
I also recommend this article, He´s an excellent writer:
2009 Could Be Better Than You Think - WSJ.com

shadowninja

Legendary member
5,524 643
Well, the great thing about trading is that if you think it's going to be a good year, you can go long on everything and you'll soon find out whether you were right or not.

c_c405

256 19
Fortunately I don't believe ANYONE!

Hi All,
I disagree with the majority of financial advisors in the world, in my opinion 2009 will be better than the last year, I believe in the program of economic recovery impulse by Bernanke in the US congress and I trust In Obama (He will not to solve all the problems, but unless he will not make too many errors as Bush, ok anybody would make a better job than Bush).
There is hope for the world in 2009, I strongly believe in Friedman´s theory about expectations, if all of us believe in a good wealth in this year, so it will be true.
I also recommend this article, He´s an excellent writer:
2009 Could Be Better Than You Think - WSJ.com
I don't listen to anyone anymore - ever! Why? Because even the "PRO'S" are totally wrong 90% of the time!
I love the market volatility and without it I would not be getting as rich as I am... Understanding human behavior is more important than reading some guy's report - turn off the news and look at the chart!

Go short on everything LOL you'll learn your wrong as well! LOL :-0