Swing Trading for 100+ pips a week.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
I have been making threads each time I come out with picks, my last several have been very successful, netting around 100 pips within a relatively short period of time.

So to make my picks easier to follow I'll be posting them here. For each group of pairs I will be posting a link to a new thread which will provide commentary. :whistling

:)

To start off this week I have a few trends I'm looking to capitalize, hopefully the swings realize within 6 hours but I will plan accordingly enough to capitalize if the trends take longer than a day to realize.

First off I am anticipating a bounce on the JPY and GBP, while I am expecting a correction from the USD, CAD and AUD.

So my picks for the week I will rate according to which pairs are most likely to realize a trend of over 100 pips.

AUD / JPY
CAD / JPY
GBP / AUD
GBP / CAD
GBP / USD
USD / JPY

Here's a link I got to the thread I made providing commentary. After I close my positions I'll check back in here to summarize the success and failures of my positions.

Here's the link to the thread for these picks.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/168204-huge-pips-pairs-focus.html#post2090930

Last edited:
Have you looked at eurjpy? It's been volatile but does move 100-200 pips a day.

Peter