Swing Trading for 100+ pips a week.

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
I have been making threads each time I come out with picks, my last several have been very successful, netting around 100 pips within a relatively short period of time.

So to make my picks easier to follow I'll be posting them here. For each group of pairs I will be posting a link to a new thread which will provide commentary. :whistling

:)

Mr. Crabs

Established member
598 3
To start off this week I have a few trends I'm looking to capitalize, hopefully the swings realize within 6 hours but I will plan accordingly enough to capitalize if the trends take longer than a day to realize.

First off I am anticipating a bounce on the JPY and GBP, while I am expecting a correction from the USD, CAD and AUD.

So my picks for the week I will rate according to which pairs are most likely to realize a trend of over 100 pips.

AUD / JPY
CAD / JPY
GBP / AUD
GBP / CAD
GBP / USD
USD / JPY

Here's a link I got to the thread I made providing commentary. After I close my positions I'll check back in here to summarize the success and failures of my positions.

Here's the link to the thread for these picks.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/168204-huge-pips-pairs-focus.html#post2090930

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock