It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurusd

The RSI indicator shows bearish divergence and Stochastic is highly overbought. Also a doji candle indicates there is hesitation to go higher. The 61,8 fibo level is another strong barrier and to remove that one there is more force needed.

Attachments

• eurusd_correction.gif
    eurusd_correction.gif
    28 KB · Views: 268
Usdchf

Everybody is talking the dollar down but it is comon when one sheep goes the rest follows. But I think a look at this monthly chart shows you things that will make you think twice.

P.S. I think its better you guys get back to trading instead of keeping these old woman chats alive.

Attachments

• usdchf_month.gif
    usdchf_month.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 255
Posible change in direction

Maybe the charts are a bit overdone but the chart of oil I got from a trading friend does support this analysis. Notice the divergence in MACD compared with the price action. BTW THX Gamma you are man of the heart. It seems to be difficult for some people to get a possitive view in life. Lets turn this thread around again and get some positivity in.

Attachments

• oil.png
    oil.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 287
Gbpusd

The gbpusd is difficult to read. Both RSI and MACD are ready to go for higher levels but Stochastic looks tired. The close below the previous top and the 61,8% Fibo are also signs of weakness. Whatever happens I think at these levels for the three pairs I discribed its breakout or bust. Novice traders should be aware of high volatility and big fights coming in from the major players. They should manage their risk very carefull. Like Dan always said its your money management that will make the difference and no one can take that statement away from him.

I rest my case for the weekend.

Erik The Bear (huggy for RS)

Attachments

• gbpusd_h&s.gif
    gbpusd_h&s.gif
    26 KB · Views: 257
One more

One more remark to consider in your trading the coming week. More and more governments start to complain about the levels of there currencies. The US consumers are now forced to buy from american companies because imports are getting to expensive. Intervention sounds are coming from the SNB (switzerland) RBNZ (new zealand) BC (Canada) and also the BOJ (Japan) has frequently stated to support the dollar at all times.

It does not mean intervention will take place but a lot of heat is in the air. Not long a go the SNB did intervine and caused a major spike in all CHF pairs. At these moments your stops will be worthless because in no way it will be sure they are garantueead at levels you placed them.

Erik

Note: conditions in the economy have now totaly changed compared with a year a go when several currencies were at the same levels or higher against the dollar.

Last edited:
This thread is legendary. I'm a rank newb, there's been so much to learn here. I'm no where near being able to shoot the shark here, but I can well and truly extend my heart felt appriciation for leaving all this quality public content.

Cheers guys.

(my avatar has boobs, you just can't see em yet)

Great, wonderfull Genius

One of the best I have ever seen.

Attachments

• cartoon.png
    cartoon.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 316
shorting cable

Hi Dan & the gang

Hope your wife gets better very soon Dan and all the best regards to her.

I had to share 2 lovely cable trades from this week as I am really chuffed and no-one else would understand :( hehe

They were both entered with orders, the first on Sunday evening on break of resistance tested a couple of times at 1.6656 and the second yesterday on break of triangle, prev low and DP(-ish) at 1.6467. Nice 100 pip trades, although still holding 25% of last one.

Here is a pic, I have deleted all MAs and CCIs for clarity. The order levels are the navy lines. Hope you like! :)

Happy trading all

Julie

P.S. There's a bit of the spike missing at the bottom of the triangle (green line) on the attachment, it's there in real life!

Attachments

• cable13-18sep09.gif
    cable13-18sep09.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 325
Nice trade Julie, (y) thanks to lessons learned at fx500club, I was to get into that trade as well for a few pips.

Derrick

Nice trade Julie, (y) thanks to lessons learned at fx500club, I was to get into that trade as well for a few pips.

Derrick

Nice one Derrick, a good end to the week :)

Have a great weekend y'all and see you Monday...

Well done Julie...That is a great trade.

Trust you are having a good weekend.

D

"As a devout Buddhist my happiness comes from helping others, not from taking their money.

Interesting discussion though Alan, thanks

I wish you well Sir

Kind Regards,"

Zak Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.