Average 500 pips weekly

Where did you sell eurjpy?
On Feb 22 'Sell eur/jpy at 112.29 targeting +20 pips'

Pretty impressive when you can turn a +20 pip target into +180 pip profit despite entering short at the worst possible time. Of course the initial position went 150 pips against him first tho.

I do wonder what he would do if the EUR/JPY had continued up further.

Pretty impressive when you can turn a +20 pip target into +180 pip profit despite entering short at the worst possible time. Of course the initial position went 150 pips against him first tho.

I dont think eurjpy even got down to 112.09

Dear Brettus, do I really have to explain small things to every person? Please read all my posts starting from the first one. I mentioned a lot of times that once position goes against me I open another one and then I close them all once im positive. And my eur/jpy actually hit target +20 first position so I don't know why you couldn't see that.

And my eur/jpy actually hit target +20 first position so I don't know why you couldn't see that.

My charts indicate that it never went below 112.20 on the ask, a full 11 pips short of the target of 112.09. I suspect Brettus' charts show the same thing.

Still, I'm impressed that you can use the 'averaging down' technique so well, but it's not something that I would implement.

Dear Brettus, do I really have to explain small things to every person? Please read all my posts starting from the first one. I mentioned a lot of times that once position goes against me I open another one and then I close them all once im positive. And my eur/jpy actually hit target +20 first position so I don't know why you couldn't see that.

You sir, are a tool. It never got there. You never told us the averaging positions. You assume we just trust you. Anyone can sit there do 50 trades with 20 point targets and unlimited stop losses and get 90% right and the other 10% cost you the others and more...

You sir, are a tool. It never got there. You never told us the averaging positions. You assume we just trust you. Anyone can sit there do 50 trades with 20 point targets and unlimited stop losses and get 90% right and the other 10% cost you the others and more...

Sir, did I ever told you to follow up my signals? Am I trying to sell you something or advertise? This is my journal that I follow on my account and just posting here the signals and the results. I did not force anybody to follow up on me or anything like that. I am sorry.

I was reading this set of posts and decided to look a bit deeper into these trades. There is a problem that a lot of the trades look very suspect.

The very first post has this statement with no evidence or proof that it is correct. A convenient start of 336pips
This week as of today I made +336 pips so far.

Also in that post was this set of trades of which ALL were (conveniently) in profits at the time of posting
Currently open positions:
USD/JPY Sell 83.17 Target 82.80
USD/CHF Sell 0.9683 Target 0.9640
GBP/JPY Sell 133.98 Target 133.48

Also in the very first post was this set of trades, also with no evidence or proof that they were earlier trades. A convenient extra 111 pips
PREVIOUS CLOSED POSITIONS:
EUR/JPY Target hit +37
EUR/USD Target hit +46
USD/CHF Target hit +28

A few days later, there was this post. There was no mention of two sets of orders anywhere previously. A very convenient 95 extra pips
GBP/JPY 1 position target hit +20 second position +95 because my broker only allows to put Target on first position only so I woke up with one position target hit and second position +95

Then he says that he had not posted some trades.
I didn't put the trade here for GBP/JPY, I don't always have time to put up trades here but I do it once in a while.

Which is just as well because he had conveniently added 112 pips for them here
GBP/JPY closed at +59 +53

And again
Sell AUD/USD target hit +20 pips,
The target was hit before I could post the signal on this thread.
So far for the week +20

And again, and again. Adding some convenient pips
EUR/USD closed with +43
Two of my trades gbp/usd and aud/usd hit the target, but I didn't post the trades on the thread because of lack of time.

Then we have the very selective closings at the best results well beyond his targets
EUG/GBP closed 1 lot at +53 the other at +40
AUD/USD closed at +25

Then we have this very unlikely scenario with another very convenient 180 pips profit versus a loss of 100 pips from his 100 pip Stop Loss

Especially when the price never even got to the target price
I dont think eurjpy even got down to 112.09

This is starting to smell like last weeks fish.

Last edited:
I was reading this set of posts and decided to look a bit deeper into these trades. There is a problem that a lot of the trades look very suspect.

This is a Trading Journal, why would you care about what I post and what I don't post? Does it mean if I start a journal I should place every entry or exit position weather I am on the plane or on the ship? Why should I give you my accountability? Am I trying to prove you something that I am TOP NOTCH? NO! I never wrote anything like that.
As long as Im making money I don't care what you tell me. This is just a journal and it does not affect my live account in any way.

The very first post has this statement with no evidence or proof that it is correct. A convenient start of 336pips

Also in that post was this set of trades of which ALL were (conveniently) in profits at the time of posting

Also in the very first post was this set of trades, also with no evidence or proof that they were earlier trades. A convenient extra 111 pips

A few days later, there was this post. There was no mention of two sets of orders anywhere previously. A very convenient 95 extra pips

Then he says that he had not posted some trades.

Which is just as well because he had conveniently added 112 pips for them here

And again

And again, and again. Adding some convenient pips

Then we have the very selective closings at the best results well beyond his targets

Then we have this very unlikely scenario with another very convenient 180 pips profit versus a loss of 100 pips from his 100 pip Stop Loss

Especially when the price never even got to the target price

Good research. I was curious about a number of those trades and the timings too. Especially the almost perfect-to-the -pip exits which were posted.

This is just a journal and it does not affect my live account in any way.

Then carry on with your trades. I am still interested in watching how your Martingale based system will work out. But please don't try to pull the wool over our eyes here by making fictitious trade entries.

New Orders:
Buy GBP/JPY Target +40
Sell USD/CAD Target +20

Previous Orders:
USD/CAD hit target
EUR/GBP closed at -12