My Target - 600 pips peer week

Posts the trade on this thread within 2 mins of trading them

Couldn't have put simplier myself, sick to death of people saying" I've made £xxx", and offering no support, if you can't post a live trade to boost your confidence, then forget it, no one will believe you (except a few idiots), if you cant sunstantiate your claims, then don't bother.

Jaz read what you wrote and then you will see what I mean. If you want to win friends or anymore of anyones time then toe the line,you have already offended people on another thread so kindly just post the trades as requested beforeyou have no friends.

who did i offend? the only bad thing i said about anyone was "moron" because he posted a link to a broker site...and as for friends, i have no need for internet frineds...trades will be posted at whatever time i do it and can be verified after they are closed by viewing the trade history on zulutrade...if u want trades just say so and stop beating around the bush

what about your first trades at the time of posting you were 20 pips to the good,explain.If you call other posters morons expect to get banned

so what if the trade was in the good? as i said before, all the trades i make will be seen on zulutrade when they are closed...just take a chill pill and relax, i will throw u some freebies later

Jazz,I dont know why I even bothered entertaining you for so long this will be my last post on this thread unless the trades are posted on this thread within two mins of taking them.Oh and show some maturity.

Jazz,I dont know why I even bothered entertaining you for so long this will be my last post on this thread unless the trades are posted on this thread within two mins of taking them.Oh and show some maturity.

no problem, i ill miss u :whistling

Guys,

As Jazzi has said trades are verified at Zulutrade so I dont believe there is a problem with the integrity of the trades here, Jazz has said that he will post as and when he can. (how many of us post within 2 mins of entering a trade.)

I would be more interested in reading an analysis of why you enter where you do and the same for exits as I think that would be more beneficial to the community here.

If you can deliver 600+ pips a week then good on ya mate ;) but I for one am not asking to be spoon fed live calls (if i did i would just subscribe to you over at zulu) But I would admit that I could learn something from someone who is consistantly profitable to that degree.

On that note I can see why you entered the short on gbpusd as I can see the resistance there but could you offer an explanation as to why you jumped ship? Still looks like a good short.

Guys,

As Jazzi has said trades are verified at Zulutrade so I dont believe there is a problem with the integrity of the trades here, Jazz has said that he will post as and when he can. (how many of us post within 2 mins of entering a trade.)

I would be more interested in reading an analysis of why you enter where you do and the same for exits as I think that would be more beneficial to the community here.

If you can deliver 600+ pips a week then good on ya mate ;) but I for one am not asking to be spoon fed live calls (if i did i would just subscribe to you over at zulu) But I would admit that I could learn something from someone who is consistantly profitable to that degree.

On that note I can see why you entered the short on gbpusd as I can see the resistance there but could you offer an explanation as to why you jumped ship? Still looks like a good short.

The major trend is up(in my opinion) and I was looking for a quick move down...but it didnt happen...Same with GBP/JPY, didnt exit that one becuase it moves rather quickly but i dont expect anything big going up especially since we are moving into the asian session soon and it should test the 146.30 area again(will make an exit there)

The major trend is up(in my opinion) and I was looking for a quick move down...but it didnt happen...Same with GBP/JPY, didnt exit that one becuase it moves rather quickly but i dont expect anything big going up especially since we are moving into the asian session soon and it should test the 146.30 area again(will make an exit there)

How far down were you expecting to retrace?

Nice trading there :)
What's your strategy? (Indicators or Price Action)

if your comments are directed at me:eek:

then its indicators, i'm not disciplined enough to trade from price action alone:cry:

whew! what a day....i think the major up trend has died down a bit...place a short on gbp/jpy 148.80(slept late, missed my ideal entry:() should make up for lost pips on this