SW London Fellow Trader Meet-up - At a local pub

"Shy Horse in Chessington, Saturday July 5 @ midday sharp"

I'll be the Chinese guy dressed scruffy like a tramp. Just cos the market doesn't care how you dress.

OOh id like to come if im welcome and someones up for giving me a little lift?? :)

You're certainly welcome if you can find someone from that end of town.

Ooooh ive got a really great idea bruv. :)

Ok you are going near to the staines county on your way in your car, so you could come pick me up.
That way we could then go into the pub together so you wouldn't have to get shy about meeting new people alone.

+You will be able to get all the following bonuses-

1. A really nice drive in the sunshine down the road near me where theres loads girls who you can impress with you car.

2. You can help the enviroment by car-sharing, so less fuel will be burned and so less petrol will be used, therefore the oil prce will stay lower, and so you can trade both oil and eur/usd more easily.

3. Incase you get lost atleast you wont be alone and i can help us find directions to the pub.

Excellent Idea!

Spanish, despite your view on Oil and Risk management, NOBODY can argue that your proposal for Shadow to pick you up isn't inspired. What possible reasons can he have for not saying yes???

Furthermore, Spanish it is clear that you have a talent for sales - have you though about a career there?

Last edited:
Ooooh ive got a really great idea bruv. :)

Ok you are going near to the staines county on your way in your car, so you could come pick me up.

Completely wrong direction. Sorry. Otherwise I would have already offered.

OK anyone else whos coming fancy giving me a lift please please?? :)

I live in staines, its about 10minutes drive from chessington.

Pm me please

Darren, I'll come and get you at 11:30, And you wouldn't of got him as you would of made me.
See you tomorrow and make sure you do put on some socks hehe.