Susquehanna?

If you get the job you can wire me a grand... ;)

Happy to answer any more questions you have (time permitting).

Good luck,

NQR

Interview at SIG?

Hi I have an interview scheduled at SIG next week... can anyone please give pointers to wat kind of questions I can expect in the first round... I am a financial engineering student...

If you get the job you can wire me a grand... ;)

Happy to answer any more questions you have (time permitting).

Good luck,

NQR

I cant believe even the guys who got rejected wouldnt post specific questions. bitter bitter people....

Hi I have an interview scheduled at SIG next week... can anyone please give pointers to wat kind of questions I can expect in the first round... I am a financial engineering student...

hi, im a grad student in my final year.....just like so many of the other guys here i too have an interview with SIG for an assistant trader job.....THIS IS MY DREAM JOB lol cud any of the guys that have already done the interview please let me know any information they think would be helpful. i spoke to a girl that works in sig and she sais that conditional probability is a big one.......and also is it really bad that i was seriously scared of that massive maths reply from NotSoRandom......ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRICIATED.....thanks guys!

How'd did you get on dev2012? I have a telephone interview soon and am trying to nail probability theory while i've still got time. I'm going in with an open mind as, from above, the questioning seems pretty intense :)
Cheers
Rich

How'd did you get on dev2012? I have a telephone interview soon and am trying to nail probability theory while i've still got time. I'm going in with an open mind as, from above, the questioning seems pretty intense :)
Cheers
Rich

i haven had the interview yet, still waiting for my date actually, just wanted to get a head star. ye im doing some grinds in probablity aswell. seems like the most important thing. do you know know when your interview is yet? you might even get it before me? are ya doin it in ireland?