liquid capital

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board so apologies if anything is wrong!

I have been invited to the Liquid Capital Group Interview on Monday 27th April. It is my first interview so am a bit nervous! Does anyone know the structure of the interview or what their tests are like. The onl experience I have of these test are the Tibra oones and I didn't do brilliantly on those ones!!

Thanks
Adam

Hi everyone, I'm new to the board so apologies if anything is wrong!

I have been invited to the Liquid Capital Group Interview on Monday 27th April. It is my first interview so am a bit nervous! Does anyone know the structure of the interview or what their tests are like. The onl experience I have of these test are the Tibra oones and I didn't do brilliantly on those ones!!

Thanks
Adam

Read this thread from start to finish, all the info is there.

Well Adam, Seems like I will meet you on Monday. I got the same day aswell.

Anyone wanna share their experience about the trading game?

Hey all,

I went to the numerical test and don't know if I passed yet. I would have liked to be told the following about this to prepare better:
1) There's 35 questions to answer in 20 minutes, that's very short only 40 secs per questions
2) They put some background noise on whilst you're doing the test to simulate a trading environment, so prepare with music playing in the background
3) They put the sound up in the last 5 minutes when there's the most pressure to finish off your questions; that threw me off a bit
4) The questions are a piece of cake if you're well prepared, standard math questions, no logic or IQ-type questions, no algebra problems, just your standard graphs and tables with ratios, percentages, addition, substraction and multiplications to do. They're not trying to catch you out with it.
5) They operate a negative scoring system: if your answers are incorrect, you lose 2 points, if you don't answer, you lose a point (it could be the other way around, frankly, I was too concerned at the time with test difficulty to pay much attention to what was being said) - the point is; it's all about speed and accuracy like was said in the previous thread, so when you prepare, work on that, don't focus on tough questions you got wrong, the questions are easy.
6) Make sure you practice with a calculator and work on identifying numerical relationship to save time on calculations. Also make sure you know all your conversion tables off by heart ie kg, distance, billions, millions, etc... as there will be a lot of manipulations with big numbers.
7) To prepare I recommend: all the numerical tests you can find online, particularly, efinancialcareers, kent uni, shl etc... Also get yourself the Heidi Smith Numerical Reasoning tests and practice all the drills, memorize the conversion tables and create some more practice examples with large numbers for yourself. My favorite book mental math book is Henry Sticker's How to calculate quickly. I also recommend Mind Games by George Lane, mental math world champion. Practice makes perfect in speed math, there's a free software you can use on: Speed Math Trainer
which is quite useful.
8) Last piece of advice: if you're not up to scratch with your math, budget at least 2 months to prepare for a numerical test like this.

Has anyone got any advice on the interviews with Liquid?

Very Unselfish Post Well done.

Anyone get through and secure an offer?

Interested to hear.

Also considering an application, any other advised preparation apart from the SSL tests and the Kent UNI option?

All responses appreciated.

I did the first test - passed that. Then they had an online logical reasoning (which i'm useless at and failed that) but that was the next stage anyway.

Futex, MET, Schneider (although it's a gamble), Kyte (i've never heard back from them when I mailed them) those are some of the ones off the top of my head. Loads of other smaller prop places around. I'm sure you can find a list on here and traderpedia on the site.

can anyone tell me what I need to have on my resume and cover letter to be invited to liquid capital's tests and interviews?

I cant even get a test opportunity from liquid capital although I have passed both optiver and tibra's tests and got HR interviews there.

can anyone tell me what I need to have on my resume and cover letter to be invited to liquid capital's tests and interviews?

I cant even get a test opportunity from liquid capital although I have passed both optiver and tibra's tests and got HR interviews there.

A degree.