Sunday QB.

sniper012

Some people on forums spend a lot of time talking about what happens in the market after the move has been made. Some others talk about what they believe is going to happen. If you want to win in the forex market, make sure this is your passion. It became my passion (or obsession) because I wanted to prove to myself that I could do something that 90% of people fail at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 177
Guess I should have started with my most recent and work my way back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 170
75% of forex transactions occur during the London session. When do you think you should be trading? I'm up at 5am sharp Monday through Friday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 206
Losses happen. Just learn to limit the amount. A smart trader knows that you learn far more from your losses than you do from your wins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 170
Successful trading should be monotonous. If it's exciting and keeps you on the edge of your seat, you're doing something wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 184
The get back. Lost 20 but got it back and then some.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 179
I aim for at least 50 on every trade. I had it here but neglected to set my limit order. Still not a bad take.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 171
Doubles come more consistently than home runs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 147
Had the direction right but got short too early. Losses always happen. Don't let that scare you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 150
Lost again...but it's still a great day. The market isn't your friend or enemy. Look in the mirror.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 148
I was actually angry at myself on this one because I could have made money going long as well. It happens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 140
I neglected to take screenshots today but I did lose about 17 pips today. That's life. I'll be back tomorrow though. Bright and early.