Sunday QB.

sniper012

152 6
Some people on forums spend a lot of time talking about what happens in the market after the move has been made. Some others talk about what they believe is going to happen. If you want to win in the forex market, make sure this is your passion. It became my passion (or obsession) because I wanted to prove to myself that I could do something that 90% of people fail at.

Attachments

sniper012

152 6
75% of forex transactions occur during the London session. When do you think you should be trading? I'm up at 5am sharp Monday through Friday.

Attachments

sniper012

152 6
Losses happen. Just learn to limit the amount. A smart trader knows that you learn far more from your losses than you do from your wins.

Attachments

sniper012

152 6
Successful trading should be monotonous. If it's exciting and keeps you on the edge of your seat, you're doing something wrong.

Attachments

sniper012

152 6
The get back. Lost 20 but got it back and then some.

Attachments

sniper012

152 6
I aim for at least 50 on every trade. I had it here but neglected to set my limit order. Still not a bad take.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T First Steps 6
BSD The Foyer 14
Pat494 The Foyer 55
J The Foyer 1
busfarehome Trading Software 6