Sunday Chat

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Chat with me?

Hi All

Following on from what rossored has just said on another thread - Would anyone be interested in having a chat in the Chat Room on Sunday night around 7pm?

It was something I was going to do a couple of weeks ago, but got way-laid with other stuff :eek:

Would anyone be interested*?
(Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you don't want to say anything on this thread)

* = Subject to not being too drunk after the Xmas Party :cheesy:

options

2,374 218
If I'm around FB, I'll pop in and have a chat with you. Getting ready to go home for Christmas though. So may be busy with packing and stuff.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi All

I've had a couple of people saying they'll be there. So 7pm on Sunday it is :cool:

What to chat about?
Everything and anything, preferably trading related, as I'm useless on most other subject. :rolleyes:

Word of Warning though: As Options looks like me might be joining us, I think it's only fair to warn people that once the pair of us get nattering - we find it very difficult to stop ;)
Feel free to jump in at any time though

<hr>
Mr Options Sir.

If you can make it then great, but I understand if things are a little hectic that end :eek:

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi All

Well I made it back from the XMas party ok, so the chat is going ahead in the chat room.

Feel free to join in :)

a320

Established member
689 8
Thank you to everyone who joined in tonight :D
Especially to one of the Mods....who I had a long and entertaining chat with :D :cool: :D

Cheers

CJ

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi A320

It was superb talking to everyone last night. It's such a shame I had to rush off early :cry:
Thanks to all those who were there :cool:

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
enjoyed my brief visit - bit confusing trying to talk to half a dozen
people at the same time tho' - takes practice!

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
Hi folks
i too enjoyed my brief join but unfortunately something suddenly came up (... ooer...) and sadly had to leave.

Maybe more of the same in the future ;)

Best wishes to all
Newtron Bomb

JJL3142

174 0
Chat...

Yep - defintely good chat ...

Hopefully we can repeat it again next week or something ..

Thanks Mark for organising it..

P

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Hi All

A number of people have asked me to do it again this week, so I'll host another chat on Sunday - this time with the added benefit of not having to rush off :p

See you there, Sunday @ 7 :cool:

<hr>
Hi Pervaz

Your welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock