Trading Chats

Matt Marcell

I was wondering if you guys team up every day to trade together, be it in a chat room or via instant messenger. I have been trading in a group of 3 and from experience I can say it is much more educating and social than trading alone (though I know some may prefer that). On the internet I could merely find chat rooms requiring a paid membership which I'm not into.

Personally I'm trading breakouts of daily movers (NYSE & Nasdaq) and would be happy to join a chat. Or we can hereby establish a new group. Let me know!

PM me if you wanna msn... mind you, you can probably guess my hotmail.com address. It's as easy as that... not gonna post it as it'll be scooped up by spam bots.

I might be interested if anyone here punts eurostoxx50 futures. Please PM me if you're interested and I'll send your my ID.

I'm up for this, the lack of human contact is starting to send me squirelly.

My name @hotmail.co.uk

I'm trading NYSE/NASDAQ Stocks

et al

I have PM'd Matt, as the originator of the thread. Possibly the 4 of us might conceivably initiate this as an experiment. Above this number and it could possibly prove unwieldy in actual practice.

I do not however trade Eurostock Futures. Only US stocks [at least for the purposes of this thread]

Thoughts?

jog on
d998

As ducati mentioned we regard the chat group as an experiment and see how far we can get. It's mainly a method for us all to stay disciplined and prevent overtrading.

Also I see you are active in different markets. We should form separate groups so we can trade in tandem with traders applying the same strategy.

- US Stocks
- Forex
- Index/Futures