Bund traders chat room. Free to join

burcam

Hello all,

I am looking to start a chat room for Bund traders. A online room to discuss and share recent moves, trades, news and rumours.

I am going to create the room by using AIM Blast. This means you will need AIM installed on your computer. AIM is a widely used instant messenger software, it uses hardly any resources and is presented nicely. The reason for this route is because it has a lot more features than your usual chat room on a website and seems a lot faster. Also it will use less memory than a browser based chatroom.

If anyone is interested in joining please PM me and I will invite you to join. This room is 100% free and I am creating it solely to aid our trading.

Cheers,

please dont use AIM. use a web based chat room instead. I think there is interest.

Hello all,

I am looking to start a chat room for Bund traders. A online room to discuss and share recent moves, trades, news and rumours.

I am going to create the room by using AIM Blast. This means you will need AIM installed on your computer. AIM is a widely used instant messenger software, it uses hardly any resources and is presented nicely. The reason for this route is because it has a lot more features than your usual chat room on a website and seems a lot faster. Also it will use less memory than a browser based chatroom.

If anyone is interested in joining please PM me and I will invite you to join. This room is 100% free and I am creating it solely to aid our trading.

Cheers,

I have had a few PM's and a couple of people are saying not to use AIM so I will change it to a web based chat room. I will get this up and running asap. It would be very good if it could be on Propboards :D .

I will keep you updated.

Cheers

The room is now up and running on propboards.com.

Feel free to join and I look forward to speaking to some of you on there.

Cheers

Its really an informative and motivating post and right method which can help in a very effective way to do what we wish and desire regarding valuable knowledge for all traders.Thanks for the recommendation.

"elitejones"? hehe I hope this isn't some copyright infringement

You are right tho, its a good forum.

Please let me know the username of ur AIM Blast
[email protected]

Hello all,

Cheers,