e-mini S&P traders

minimal

Hello,

I am interested in chatting with E-mini S&P 500 day traders. Does anyone know of a chat room I can join? I am looking for a room where we can discuss the market and share any news /rumours.

If there isn't one and people are also interested, let me know and I will create a chat room on Chatzy.

I am looking for/looking to create a completely free non-commercial chat room.

Just a bit about myself, I have traded the e-mini for a few years. Started as a trainee trader at a prop firm in the city. Last year I left and became a fully self backed trader. I currently share a office with a group of traders in London.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Minimal

I now have Skype. If anyone wishes to communicate ideas, news, rumours etc throughout the day, feel free to add me.

My Skype ID is minimaluk

Cheers

Hi
Any luck so far?
I trade mini dow so cant really assist you except to offer positive encouragement and wish you the best of luck.
Personally without trying to sound as if I know it all, I try and ignore all "noise" generated by others. I do understand your need to communicate with like minded souls who may or may not be doing what you are however - you honestly never know if its a newbie trader who is logging in after school or some pro out of the city! I am sure you will agree with that.
I have found that I trade best when I figure out things myself. I make my own decisions and except the consequences of them be it a profit or a stop.
Trading is an isolated activity especially when the markets are as quiet as they are presently. Your quest to chat to others may simply be a yearning to talk shop if you know what I mean. This is fine but over time I believe it will cost you money.
Good luck with your trading.
Finally remember this.
Focus focus focus.
Slow your mind down and focus on the trade.

As if to demonstrate my point. While typing the above reply to you I have just missed a quick 16 point move on the Dow!!!

Follow the trend not the so called experts!