Unity is Strength.Please join this chatting room.

Jaques...You are a bafoon,

The fact that you state that your male only leaves me to wonder why you want to set up a chat room with no one in it..

Who are?

What do you trade?

What do you wish to discuss? or more to the point what are you hiding???

I've clearly wasted my time thinking you were a serious trader...I'm wrong..

Forget it:sleep:..I've more important things to discuss with someone more intelligent..

Rover...come here boy..arr..cute doggy..:LOL:
You should control your emotion and behavior since the very beginning.
I can sense your madness when you replied my first post.
Seems I can cheat some money by just setting up a chatting room.
Maybe you are working for some unhonest SB company,so that is why you are so eager to defend the SB company reputation.
What I need to insist again is I try to find out which SB company is better,which is worser,if some of them are no good,what is the no good thing,is it true?only someone experiences it,or everyone experiences it?

I also wish to make some tax-reduced income,while it maybe little before I must pay my tax,but at least it is better than nothing.
If there is any good and honest SB company,it is good news for me.At least I have one more choice.
Spread Bettors are too sparse,until they can't communicate,share thought with each other efficiently,and it simply leads to time consuming process to get a good SB company.

No I do not work for any spread bet company and my behaviour is good thankyou very much.

I'm not mad, just slightly crazy with people like you:mad:

Anyway, if your looking for the right spreadbet company I would recommend
www.incorrectspreadbetting.com as this is the best one around.

There honest from the beginning and like all the other spreadbet companies wont take your money without telling you first.

Jaques you are MAD..Get a career and not in trading as the market boys would swallow you whole before you knew it.:LOL::LOL:

You should control your emotion and behavior since the very beginning.
I can sense your madness when you replied my first post.
Seems I can cheat some money by just setting up a chatting room.
Maybe you are working for some unhonest SB company,so that is why you are so eager to defend the SB company reputation.
What I need to insist again is I try to find out which SB company is better,which is worser,if some of them are no good,what is the no good thing,is it true?only someone experiences it,or everyone experiences it?

I also wish to make some tax-reduced income,while it maybe little before I must pay my tax,but at least it is better than nothing.
If there is any good and honest SB company,it is good news for me.At least I have one more choice.
Spread Bettors are too sparse,until they can't communicate,share thought with each other efficiently,and it simply leads to time consuming process to get a good SB company.

After having achieved my target for the day I read the posts on t2w.
Some amuse me some I learn from and some I ridicule
We all know where this one belongs
Who is the Paranoid ridiculous idiot?
I can only hope we are humouring this buffoon as we have all met our targets for the day and now its fun time to while the time away.
If you are bored with a little time on your hands please contribute to the thread I have started on fibonacci I am trying to advance my knowledge of this subject and would appreciate comments.
Thanks