Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

I find you lot funny - But after today - I should take her advice.

I use top loss and take profit positions.

Someone has just advise me that you lot are a waste of time - so I am taking there advice and offer my support somewhere else.

As for screenshots I showed you one of these a few days ago - why I would waste any more time on this for you - whilst you are all so negative - is beyond me.

All the best to you guys !

Someone has just advise me that you lot are a waste of time - so I am taking there advice and offer my support somewhere else.

As for screenshots I showed you one of these a few days ago - why I would waste any more time on this for you - whilst you are all so negative - is beyond me.

Why do you need someone else to advise you we are a waste of time.

You keep saying you will not bother and then keep coming back.

You know if you rolled up your account just weekly you could get £2637.50 instead of £1000 from your £400 then start again with £400 the next week. That assumes you are not a complete 'walt' which you are of course.

Grow up you fool and not one person here believes you, except for yourself and your other self KIUK. Take your ball and run.

Why do you need someone else to advise you we are a waste of time.

You keep saying you will not bother and then keep coming back.

You know if you rolled up your account just weekly you could get £2637.50 instead of £1000 from your £400 then start again with £400 the next week. That assumes you are not a complete 'walt' which you are of course.

Grow up you fool and not one person here believes you, except for yourself and your other self KIUK. Take your ball and run.
I would settle for a 2% daily profit on a consistent basis.:LOL:

Well if op could resist the 200 per day and let it run 20 consecutive days, which should be easy, then he could have 1.145million. Guess wife say 'honey you got my 200 yet?'

gle you are only 1/25th the man baz is you should give up 2% a day is so yesterday.

Well if op could resist the 200 per day and let it run 20 consecutive days, which should be easy, then he could have 1.145million. Guess wife say 'honey you got my 200 yet?'

gle you are only 1/25th the man baz is you should give up 2% a day is so yesterday.
Do you think he would be so kind? It would really help me out you know, if he could assist me with just a fraction of what he earns on a daily basis.

Do you think he would be so kind? It would really help me out you know, if he could assist me with just a fraction of what he earns on a daily basis.

No he has given up being here as someone told him we are all negative. You will have to make do with 2% mate. The man with the midas touch has gone and taken his ever growing nose/bank roll with him. KIUK might go too lol.

No he has given up being here as someone told him we are all negative. You will have to make do with 2% mate. The man with the midas touch has gone and taken his ever growing nose/bank roll with him. KIUK might go too lol.
Well OK, I guess I just have to settle for the 2% then.:)

Just stuck my boat race back into the thread expecting multiple Live Trade posts by the Bazman but absolutely nothing to date.........

Someone has just advised me that you don't actually have a spreadbet account.

You haven't contributed anything remotely solid yet, baz. When you say you might have £8pt open, do you mean all in the same direction? If so, then you could easily get wiped out in minutes with a £400 pot, so making a consistent 50% per day must make you a true guru.

Exactly

Look, I claim to make 50% of my capital daily. This has been every easy, the last 3 days.

What happened the other days? Down 50%?

Multiple positions, 30 point stop loss and a £400 margin :LOL: yep easy as.

I think you guys are getting way over you head with some comments - Childish they may be.

Look, I claim to make 50% of my capital daily. This has been every easy, the last 3 days.

Now I only use £400 - each point I bet only cost me a margin of .25% of the indice (eg UK100 = £14.62) so I have plenty of flexibility to open many positions. I open several 1 and 2 point positions on US30 and UK100 and German 30. So I could have a much as 8pt or so open at once. I would only need 25pts of movement between the 3 indices to make my 50% - and there are plenty of opportunities every day - you only have to check the charts and the recent news.

Now 50% of £400 is not to bad to make, but if you are the kind of guys who have £5000+ in your accounts, then trying to make £2500+ is going to be a lot harder, psychologically.

Surely you guys understand this.

The above is a joke, you're a funny guy.

Tanka - I notice you are new here and full of negative sarcastic responses. Yet you have not contributed anything solid to the forum yet.

Are you another one of the losers out there, trying to find the winning formula, and jealous of anyone who had the discipline to make it?

However you take it and some think "I am dreamer" - It works for me and I actually make a living trading it, so I have nothing to begrudge anyone about.

Just tried to offer support to those that cannot quite make it. Since I started this thread I have consistently hit my daily requirement of trying to make £200 a day. I don get greedy beyond this.

hey B

thank you for sharing this .......can you post some more real time Trades please on flash's Daily thread

that will cure the doubters here ....;)

N

hey B

thank you for sharing this .......can you post some more real time Trades please on flash's Daily thread

that will cure the doubters here ....;)

N

Good idea but a couple of live signals means nothing , you need a track record for a few years during different market cycles , at that point we may consider him as a successful profitable trader !!

Baz Man - please send me your statement from inception to date & I will help you sort our the doubting thomases on this thread!