Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

I have traded currencies since 2008

Please contact me at [email protected].

I can send you a copy of my trading history for one of the smaller accounts which I manage.

I'm part of a team in charge of doing the due diligence on FX and Futures traders for a $3B+ hedge fund company in the US.

We're looking for a wide variety of forex (no arbitrage or news traders) and futures traders with verifiable statements. Plese PM me only if you have live statements. Demo statements don't count.

You must complete our due diligence questionnaire and meet other requirements that will be provided after the initial discussions.

Traders that are accepted get to trade a test account for the first 15 to 45 days, whose size depends on a trader's experience and results. If they perform within historical norms, they get additional allocations every month until either a substantial amount of capital is allocated or they reach a saturation point in terms of liquidity.

If interested, please PM email address and a bit of information about the type of trading you do, lenght of real track record, experience, and results.

Cheers!

Unique trading style

To whom it may concern, I have been trading sense 1999 and I have developed
A unique trading style which makes every trade a winner.
If you like to give me a shot of the tilte I can prove my style of trading without any loss !

well done

If you like to give me a shot of the tilte I can prove my style of trading without any loss !

Hi, Z,

Nice job!

Been in Asia (Shanghai, HK, Singapore) past several months. Asian FX traders there really like to use FX hedging trading techniques. Similar to Joseph Nemeth's YouTube videos of the 4X-DAT. :smart:

In Asia, can hold both Long & Short FX positions w/o offsets. For US FX Traders, have to use Stop and Reverse orders with varying bets and lot sizing.

A couple of key pointers can help to lock up Closed Profits faster if you pay attention to these factors:

1. Trade around high liquidity times like London Opening breakouts, trading after News/Events, etc.
2. Keep close monitor of both Daily and Hourly Volatility and Avg Ranges.
3. Keep the Loss Recovery Interval Size to < 35% of Daily FX ranges.
4. Pursue Targets at least > 2x the Loss Recovery Interval Size.

A more advanced version of this style of FX hedging volatility trading can be achieved using different Target sizing for Buys and Sells - depending on current active trend bias.

We've been trading around the London Opening breakouts with over 94% winning sessions (targeting 1% per day) for the past 2017 1st quarter. Also been trading around News Events (NFP, CPI, FOMC) with 100% win rate. (y)

But - trading with Stop-Reversals and hedging will require "digging" into the Account Equity during Drawdowns. Just don't be stubborn or greedy. We like to risk 0.5% initial bets - and keep max Drawdown < 15% per FX hedging campaign. This allows us to survive up to 8-11 Stop & Reverse scenarios if necessary - and still come out ahead. :eek:

Stop Reversal techniques, volatility and Loss Recovery Interval Size trading, will NOT guarantee Wins. It must be closely matched with trading periods/sessions where there is sharp increase in liquidity, Order Flow, and volatility (wide range bars).
:cool:

Please feel free to share some of your details at your convenience. Thank you.

WklyOptions