stock market crash on the way spring/summer 2012?

Praise the lawd for his prophesies are truth, and us mere mortals but worms in his path!

Well ive watched 4 or 5 stocks daily for like 4 years. A few of them are at great prices. A company that is building and growing and just hitting its 52 week low seems too good to be true! Lets hope the market keeps this up for another week and i can get this at an even better price!!

Well ive watched 4 or 5 stocks daily for like 4 years. A few of them are at great prices. A company that is building and growing and just hitting its 52 week low seems too good to be true! Lets hope the market keeps this up for another week and i can get this at an even better price!!

You going to keep us in suspense with those company names then??? ;)

Geez buying stocks at 52 week lows is a fast way to go broke. Stocks are never too cheap to sell.

Apparently Apple is worth more than the entire economies of Greece, Spain and Portugal put togethor. One really wonders how long this pre-eminent position can be maintained. They have huge cash reserves though to hire the creme de la creme and fight legal battles with the most expensive lawyers.

At $377 million a year Tim Cook has a lot to live up to but at that price should. A tad more than the $100 a week paid in a Chinese sweat shop.

Apparently Apple is worth more than the entire economies of Greece, Spain and Portugal put togethor. One really wonders how long this pre-eminent position can be maintained. They have huge cash reserves though to hire the creme de la creme and fight legal battles with the most expensive lawyers.

At $377 million a year Tim Cook has a lot to live up to but at that price should. A tad more than the $100 a week paid in a Chinese sweat shop.

I heard it's really difficult to get hired by Apple. Apparently, there's no jobs there any more.

Many blue chips have reasonable P/E ratios 10-20 range. Been for years since 2008, many companies have figured out how to be profitable in this economy.
Why the crash mentality?

You going to keep us in suspense with those company names then??? ;)

PCY.TO Current price .40 cents

52 week low .37 cents it has hit .40 cents 3 times maybe in the last 2 years or something. The company owns 2 coal mines and is working to build a powerplant.

They are just getting started. Id buy the stock at .40 if I had money to do it. But 1 position im in now needs to climb abit before I can get back into prophecy.

DML was at $1.36 pretty decent price. Ive watched for a few years and it seemed the average was $1.40 a couple years ago and then it went on a run to $5 and then the tsunami happned in japan and price of uranium went down and stock dropped to $1 and then went to $2 and then the reported bad numbers and it dropped to $1.5 and now at $1.36 but again anything under $1.40 is a good buy for me.

This is for swing trading not long term. But PCY.To I can't see going below .37 impossible

Capitalism sucks but nobody has come up with an alternative that is remotely viable !!
For everyone to have a lifestyle of the USA we would need the resources of 5 - yes 5 planet earths.
There is an island of throw away plastics in the middle of the Pacific as big as a small country. Well out of sight but as the plastic deteriorates very small bits get into the plankton and therefore into the food chain. It doesn't make a profit to clear up the mess so it just gets worse and worse.

Capitalism promotes greed and selfishness not good housekeeping etc.

Communist China, Russia etc. were hardly known for their environmental friendliness.

I came to this thread to discuss thought on a crash. I know I'm new to this forum but is reckless highjacking threads the norm here?

I came to this thread to discuss thought on a crash. I know I'm new to this forum but is reckless highjacking threads the norm here?

If you care to read the forum rules (by which you agreed to abide when joining the site) I think you'll find it's mandatory. :LOL:

Seriously, threads tend to meander a bit, but just post away and get it back on topic (y). You see some good discussions on broader matters like this.

Many blue chips have reasonable P/E ratios 10-20 range.It has Been four years since 2008, many companies have figured out how to be profitable in this economy.
Why the crash mentality?