stock market crash on the way spring/summer 2012?

ChocolateDigestive

Experienced member
1,153 281
Hi

It's looking ugly out there. Even the pleb on the street is starting to realise printing money doesn't work.

Anyone else think big falls are on the cards in the next week and further huge drops to follow.

Choc D

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Hi

It's looking ugly out there. Even the pleb on the street is starting to realise printing money doesn't work.

Anyone else think big falls are on the cards in the next week and further huge drops to follow.

Choc D

Could be, MD.

I try not to think about things like that because they just don't help me. But if it does happen I would expect a bumper few months - markets like that are the easiest to trade by a country mile.

ChocolateDigestive

Experienced member
1,153 281
Could be, MD.

I try not to think about things like that because they just don't help me. But if it does happen I would expect a bumper few months - markets like that are the easiest to trade by a country mile.

somethings brewing. I have a vested interest in it falling through my asset management business. I suppose that does skew my view, I am re-reading reminiscences again and it talks about that. granted it doesn't help the day trader to have a long term view like that but I feel it's coming.

oh god more printy printy

Eurozone plan to hold €240bn in reserve - FT.com

Pat494

Legendary member
14,490 1,540
Capitalism sucks but nobody has come up with an alternative that is remotely viable !!
For everyone to have a lifestyle of the USA we would need the resources of 5 - yes 5 planet earths.
There is an island of throw away plastics in the middle of the Pacific as big as a small country. Well out of sight but as the plastic deteriorates very small bits get into the plankton and therefore into the food chain. It doesn't make a profit to clear up the mess so it just gets worse and worse.

Capitalism promotes greed and selfishness not good housekeeping etc.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,527 1,417
Capitalism sucks but nobody has come up with an alternative that is remotely viable !!
For everyone to have a lifestyle of the USA we would need the resources of 5 - yes 5 planet earths.
There is an island of throw away plastics in the middle of the Pacific as big as a small country. Well out of sight but as the plastic deteriorates very small bits get into the plankton and therefore into the food chain. It doesn't make a profit to clear up the mess so it just gets worse and worse.

Capitalism promotes greed and selfishness not good housekeeping etc.

Not this sh!t again...:rolleyes:

Thank God for Murray Rothbard

Conservation And Property Rights (by Murray N. Rothbard) - YouTube

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390

As it is plastic and made of hydrocarbons, won't it all eventually sink to the bottom of the sea get covered by sediment over time, be compressed by the weight of the sediment and revert back to being crude oil?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,490 1,540
As it is plastic and made of hydrocarbons, won't it all eventually sink to the bottom of the sea get covered by sediment over time, be compressed by the weight of the sediment and revert back to being crude oil?

Apparently not. Just gradually poisons the oceans and us

brewski1984

2,073 356
Are you deadbroke in disguise?:clap:

I think we will go a little higher first I don't think it's going to collapse just yet. What do I know though I'm a mug.

Reactions: wackypete2

Pat494

Legendary member
14,490 1,540
Not this sh!t again...:rolleyes:

Thank God for Murray Rothbard

[/url]

Just been watching a program about poaching in S. African game reserves. Thought of NT and his money grubbing friends !! They are slaughtering the last few rhino for their horns, to sell !! Capitalism gone barmey !!
Sweat shops in Asia
The weapons trade
child labour
etc etc
shame on you NT. Do principles and morality count for nothing in your world or are they up for sale too !!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock